Sklance

Warnings that follow:
- Sexual content
- Slight strong language
- Threesome
~•~

Keith woke up to a headache, slowly sitting up. He was in between Shiro and Lance, Shiro behind and Lance in front of him.

Keith groaned, holding his head in pain. "Stupid pains..." he muttered under his breath, putting his knees to his chest.

Shiro slowly woke up, seeing Keith in fetal position but sitting up. "Keith..? Babe, you okay?" He asked, sitting up and putting a hand on his back. "Yeah... my head... it just.. hurts a good bit... and my skin... I feel real hot..." he looked to one of his boyfriends.

"Maybe you've caught something? I'll go grab something to check your temperature." Shiro smiles to which Keith just nodded.

The white-haired male stood, getting dressed, and walking out of his room.

Keith just laid back down, then felt his stomach turn. He felt sweaty and hot, feeling off. He looked to Lance, then poked his back, hoping he'll wake.

The Cuban didn't wake at all, just snoring lightly. "Lance... wake up..." he growled, still getting nothing in return. He huffed and pushed him off.

Lance yelped, then head his head in pain. "Ow! Keith, damnit!" He snapped, looking at him. "You wouldn't wake up so..." Keith smirked, holding back the urge to kiss him. "I just thought you should know, that I'm probably ill and I don't want you to get sick."

Lance stood up quickly, looking quite worried. "Are you okay!? And where's Shiro!? Is he sick too!?" He asked, very concerned. Keith found it rather cute when Lance acted this. "Shiro's fine... he went to get something to check my temperature." He said, ruffling Lance's hair.

The tanner let out a sigh of relief, happy that they both at least weren't sick.

After a few minutes, Shiro came back with Pidge, actually. "Hey, you find a thermometer?" Lance asked, then saw the small girl. "No... but then I asked Pidge, then um.." Shiro answered, then looked to her.

"Keith, you're not sick, and it's not contagious, so you don't need to worry. But... since you're half galra, you're experiencing something called 'heat'." She informed. "A small headache, hot and sweaty body.. have you felt weird feelings in your head or stomach other than pain?" She asked.

Keith gave a small nod. "Yep. You're in heat." She said with a small smile. "Okay... but what's heat?" Lance asked, raising a brow. "It's something that causes you to feel... needy. Keith'll want a lot of attention and most importantly, he'll be very horny." She said blankly. "Which is best to take advantage of." She added on.

Lance and Shiro's faces went up in flames, their cheeks dark red. "It's nothing to be ashamed about, but try to control your urges in public or around others."

Keith nodded, then Pidge went on to explain other things, then left with a smile. She found nothing weird or embarrassing about it, even though the galra male felt ashamed, unlike Pidge said to do.

"So... you feeling any better?" Lance asked, earning a small nod from Keith. Shiro thought about what Pidge said, getting so many weird thoughts. It's twice a year usually, so hopefully Keith'll get used to it.

Then, a slight awkward silence dipped from the three, all avoiding eye contact. "I'm going to.. go take a shower..." Keith said slowly, standing up. "See you guys in a bit.." he added on before leaving.