Klance

Fluff! No smut!

Warnings that follow:
- Slight strong language
~•~

"Damnit, Keith!! I had him!" Lance shouted angrily at the red paladin through his helmet. "You hesitated! I had to take the shot!" Keith fired back, hitting another small ship of the fleet.

"Will you two knock it off!? This battle is hard enough without you guys yelling at each other!" Pidge snapped suddenly, getting irritated at their constant bickering. "Keith started it!" Lance yelled childishly, his blood boiling. "I don't care who started it! I'm finishing it before the galra finish us!" The black paladin yelled, fed up as well if not more.

~•~

Once the battle was over after about an hour or so and everyone was back at the castleship, they all were stopped by Allura. "Lance, Keith, a moment." Her brows were furrowed, her arms crossed. She wasn't happy with them at all and it was obvious. "I'd hate to burst your fragile bubble, princess, but no can d-" Lance was speaking until interrupted by her majesty

"Lance, this is serious. It's about your performance." She took the red and blue paladins by their sleeves, walking to an isolated part of the castle; away from everyone else. It was near a small panic room.

"You two have been arguing for past three months, and we simply cannot take much more of it." Allura stated, her voice a bit more rough than usual. "What does our arguing have to do with how we fight?" Keith asked, his stance slightly widened and putting more pressure on one foot than the other. "I thought you would've noticed by now..." she sighed.

"You're much more slower on your attacks, you aren't training as hard, and most importantly... without all paladins getting along, Voltron can't form."

Both Lance and Keith shared expressions, but Lance's changed quickly. "So? We haven't needed Voltron for these three months, what makes you think we'll need it... say tomorrow?" Lance asked with a slight smirk. "If we need to take down more fleets of /his/ army, we need Voltron!" Keith pointed out in a loud voice, his voicing sounding as if it's obvious. "Does it look like I was talking to you!?" "Enough! Both of you!!" Allura shouted louder than usual.

"This is /exactly/ what I'm talking about! You can't even get along for one tick!" She opened the door to the panic room, then shoved them in. "You two are staying in here until dinner! You better have gotten to the root of the problem!" Lance tried dash out of the room, but alas, Allura closed it on his face. "Talk it out!!" She said from the other side, soon walking away.

The room was rather large, there being no corners as it was cylinder-shaped with the ceiling being high up.

Lance held his nose, wincing in pain. "This is all your fault, Keith." He muttered, removing his hands from his nose and looking to mentioned male. "My fault? This is your fault! If you weren't so coldhearted!" "And maybe if you weren't so hotheaded and just listen, we wouldn't be here!" They both crossed their arms, looking away from each other.

Lance sat down, his back against the wall, and his knees to his chest. He was silent, not looking to Keith at all.

Keith just stood, his back leaned against the wall as well.

After some silence, Keith decided to speak up. "Maybe they're right... maybe we should.. try to get along..." the raven said, looking to the brunette. "With you? Pu-lease..." Lance scoffed sarcastically, rolling his eyes and looking to him. "I'm actually trying here. Can you get your head out of your own ass and just listen?" Lance fell silent. "Thank you." Keith walked closer to him, sitting down beside of him.