"If the demons are inside we need to hurry before they cause chaos." Liz said and I agreed on that term with her.

The three of us ran inside the building and we quickly realized that it was abandoned. There was no mundane in our sight and I was more confused than ever.

"I thought that there were mundanes here?" I asked and Izzy sighed.

"They must have left because of the demons or they are hiding." Izzy said.

"We need to split up," Liz said and my heart starting to beat faster. I was not trained for this. How was I supposed to do this on my own? I nodded and did not let Liz or Izzy see that I was afraid.

I walked in a direction and quickly looked if there was any sign of a demon but I couldn't see any of them. I sighed and walked forward as I saw a mundane.

It was a slim and tall woman with blonde hair.

"Who are you?!" She shouted at me afraid and I let my Seraph blade down.

"Don't worry. I am not here to hurt you but to help you." I reassured her and it seemed to calm her down. I felt proud of doing this. It was my second mission and I was doing a lot better.

"Agramon was right. You are a softy for mundanes!" She screamed as her voice changed. Tangles came out of her mouth and my eyes widened as she tried attacking me. She hit me by my arm and I grunted and backed away.

They will not get me this time. Hell no.

"Go back to where you belong!" I yelled as I took my seraph blade and stabbed her in her stomach. Her eyes widened and blood was coming out of her mouth as she burned away. I gasped and pushed my hair back as I stood right up.

I needed to be more careful. These demons were shapeshifters. They would act like a mundane and then attack me.

I grunted as I felt the pain and quickly drew an Iratze rune on me. It burned like hell but it did ease the pain. I did not want to be a weak girl, who couldn't fight for herself. I wanted to prove everyone wrong. I was a Fairchild. I was strong.

I continued walking forward and felt more confident about facing demons. I just killed one on my own. I smiled and kept walking. I would have wanted to see Liz her face, while I killed the demon. I wasn't trained huh.

Liz should be more careful with her words as her father was threatening everyone their lives and including mine. He was after me and wanted me dead so she did owe me to be at least nice to me.

I gasped as I saw many demons together and quickly hid behind the wall. I would be a fool to go up against them. There were many of them and just one of me. I looked around me but I did not see Izzy nor Liz. I sighed and realised that I needed to do this on my own. I did not have any other choice left.

I made something fall and I heard the demons snarling and growling. They were about to come here and I just had a seraph blade and nothing else. May the angel have mercy on me.

I saw one demon running and I quickly stabbed it and it burned away. After that demon, another demon followed up but I couldn't handle it anymore as there were too many. I saw a demon burning away and I looked confused at it and killed the other two demons. I turned myself around and faced Alec.

My heart dropped when I saw him and I was gasping for air. My face was covered in blood and so was his. Why was he here? I was doing good on my own.

"Are you insane facing so many demons on your own?" He asked angrily and I rolled my eyes at him and wanted to walk away but he held my hand and pulled me backwards.