Chapter 16

"There's a party tonight'', Kyle announced..

  "Whose party?", I asked, as i sat next to Noah, who had his hand on my exposed thigh, but not in a sexual way, but in a comforting,possessive way, making me feel giddy on the inside...

   "Mine", Blue said, smiling broadly, i nodded, not knowing what to say.

  "You're coming right?", Nicole asked, looking at me with an expectant look in her eyes..

   I looked at Noah for confirmation, when he smiled and gave my thigh a gentle squeeze, I nodded, a small smile on my face..

   "Eeeek, we're gonna have so much fun, why don't I pick you up and we'll get dressed at my house,before going to the party", she said, smiling broadly..

  "That sounds good to me", i said shrugging...

  We just talked about the party, I was wondering if I actually made the right choice by agreeing to go to this party...

   *****************

"Hey girl", Nicole greeted, as I got into her car, tossing my duffle bag on the backseat..

  "Hey", i grinned,as we both laughed.

  All through the drive to her house, we were jamming out to 'New Rules' by Dua Lipa...

Talking in my sleep at night

Making myself Crazy

Out of my mind

Out of my mind

Wrote it down and read it out, hoping it would save me

Too many times

Too many times

My loveee

He makes me feel like nobody else

Nobody else..

Oh my love..

He doesn't love me so i tell myself

I tell myself

One. Don't pick up the phone cause you know he's only calling cause his drunk and alone

Two. Don't let him in, you have to kick him out again

Three. Don't be his friend, you know you gonna wake up in his bed in the morning.

If you run to him, you ain't getting nobody.

I got new rules, i count em

We sang the chorus together, belting out to Dua Lipa's voice.. You've got to love her voice..

I didn't realize we had reached her house until she annouced it.

" We're here", she sang, making me giggle as i grabbed my duffle bag, and hoping out of her car..

I stared at the house in front of me, it was just like mine, just a Little bit bigger..

   Once we got in, we went straight to her room, but not before grabbing some snacks on the way..

  The party starts by 8, and it was past 6 right now, we decided to just lounge around till 7,so we could get ready..

    "So tell me, you and Noah..", Nicole said, wiggling her eyebrows, staring at me through the mirror,as she held a curling wand in her hand,curling my hair..

   "Y-yeah", i said, feeling the warm colour creep up my neck to my cheeks...

   "You guys are getting pretty serious....you love him?", she asked, while picking a part of my hair to curl.

   I wouldn't say i was in love with Noah, but i knew it won't be long till i become head over heels in love with him...

  "Not yet", i mumbled, earning a chuckle from Nicole..

  "It's alright, you guys just got together, there's still plenty of time to fall in love with each other", she said, making my heart drop..

   If only she knew....

  We were silent for a while, until i spoke up..

  "What about you and Blue?", I asked, wiggling my eyebrows, copying her actions earlier.

   She stared at me through the mirror in confusion..

  "Caleb", i probbed, a look of recognition passed through her face..

  "Oh, w-well its n-nothing really,we're just f-friends", she stuttered,making my smirk widen..

  Oh i was so going to tease her about this...

  "You like him?", I asked, gasping dramatically for effect.

"I d-do n-not", she spluttered, a pink colour dusting her cheeks.

I shot her a look that probably said; 'you think i believe that crap',.

"Fine, yes I do!!", She exclaimed, making my smirk turn to a devious grin.

"But i don't think he likes me back",she said, pouting sadly.

  "By the end of tonight, you would have him practically drooling over you,and begging for you", I said, switching places with her, so that I was curling her hair...

   She had this skeptical look in her eyes, which only made me grin harder...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.   You won't know what hit you Blue...