Chapter 13

I'm freaking out right now, my room's a total mess right now, but i could care less, i just need to find the perfect oufit...

    Finally giving up, i decide to call Noah, but as I pick up my phone, it dawns on me that i do not have his number...

     Stupid....

Deciding to give up again, i seem to be doing that a lot, i decide to call Mia, my best cousin..

    "Mia I need your help", i began, forgetting to say hi..

Mia - "Sure what do you need"

  Avery - "I'm going on a date today, and i don't know what to wear, he's gonna be hear in 30 minutes time, and I'm not even dressed", I rambled on..

Mia - calm down, you've got your hair and make up done right?

Avery - yeah

Mia - Good, did he tell you were you guys are going to?

Avery - No, he said it's a surprise..

Mia - Okay, so you don't wanna overdress in case he's taking you to a pizza hut, and you don't wanna underdress in case he's taking you to a fancy restaurant... I suggest a dress, to be specific,the one i gave you last year as a birthday gift, that you never wear..

Avery - Ohh, thanks, you're a life saver..

Mia - ain't I?, now go get dressed, don't forget to send me a picture of your outfit, and tell me all about the date when you get back..

Avery - Yeah, sure.. Thanks again.. Bye..

   I hung up before she could even get to say goodbye...

    I had less than 30 minutes to get dressed..

   After a while of searching for the dress, i finally found It..

   It was a black dress, I slipped it on,and zipped it up by the side.. It fit perfectly,hugging my chest area, leaving a teasing amount of cleavage, with a cut in the middle of my chest, down to my waist.

  It flowed at my waist, ending above my knee, I paired it up with my black ballet flats, that made me look shorter than my normal height..

   I had earlier put on my makeup, but not too much, only the basics, mascara, eye liner and my favourite strawberry lip gloss...

   Just as i was adding a finishing touch to my look, i heard a car horn.. Jumping excitedly, I grabbed my purse and wore my coat before dashing out of my room and out the door.

   I had already told mum, i was going out tonight, so she wouldn't worry..

   She only told me to be back before 11... Such a great mum!..

   I turned around to see Noah leaning on the side of his car, watching me with a smirk on his face..

  "You look stunning shortcake", he said as he opened the door to the passenger side for me to get in..

   Muttering a quick thanks, i slipped into the sit,while buckling myself in,i watched as he walked round the car and got into the driver's sit, flashing me a smile, he started the car and we began driving to an unknown destination..

    unknown to me that is....

########