Chapter 6

"Mum!, I'm home!!", I yelled as i dumped my bag on the floor while pulling off my shoes, leaving me in my white fuzzy socks.

   "In here!", she called, I walked in to see my mum hunched over the oven, probably baking something as usual, not that I minded though , her pastries are the best..

   My mum's a baker, she owns a big bakery, not too far from our house, my dad's dead, so I don't really know him, since he died when I was 2 years old.

    Even though I couldn't bake as good as my mum, i still knew the basics..

   "Hi mum", I said, bending over to kiss her cheek.

   "Hey sweetie, how was school?", she asked.

  "Stressfull", I moaned tiredly..

   "Go upstairs and freshen up, I will call when dinner's ready", she said shooing me away.

   "Mum?, where's Kane?", I yelled from the stairs.

  "Out, but he would be back for dinner", she yelled back.

  We love to yell in my house, walking seems like a whole lot if stress this days.

  Kane's my older brother, he just got into the college, he's 19..

  As soon as I got to my room, I stripped down to my underwear, before getting into the shower, I didn't bother to remove my bra or panties, cause I actually enjoyed bathing half clothed..

    I know... I'm weird right?!.

After the shower, I changed into black pajama trousers and white tank top, I slipped my feets into my warm bunny slippers, before bounding downstairs..

   "Just in time", I say, glancing at all the food set on the table..

  "Woah, are we expecting someone?", Kane asked as soon as he walked in, probably wondering why mum had gone all out to prepare all of this when we were only 3..

   "I got carried away a little bit", she said smiling sheepishly.

   "you think?", Kane mumbled, earning a smack upside the heas from mum, his groaning making me chuckle...

    Yeah.. Like I said earlier, I'm weird.

   We made small talks over dinnee,.mum constantly bugging me about getting a boyfriend... If only she knew.. Ha!

   After cleaning the mess we made, I went up to my room, and for the first time in a long time I decided to log into my instagram, just as I was scrolling through, I noticed a dm from Oliver, I don't know anyone by that name, so I just ignore it.

    I went to search, I didn't know when my fingers typed 'Noah Gills', U meant to type Mia, but once it came up, i couldn't just go back.

   I decided to look at his current and old posts, which sounded kind of stalkerish if you ask me, but who cares..

   They were pictures of him shirtless, fully clothed, but most of them were mirror pictures, he was shirtless in almost all his pictures, except a few..

   I noticed a picture of him, Blue, Kyle and Nicole at the beach, they were all laughing at something..

My eyes caught a picture of him shirtless, as if he just got out of the shower cause he had water dripping on his body, and his hair glistening wet..

  I felt my throat dry at the sight, suddenly I was aware that this handsome piece of asshole was mine, even if it was fake...

   I checked how many likes that picture had, over 1000 likes, just one picture...

Shaking my head, I logged out before plugging my phone in its charging port, and drifting off to a peaceful dreamless sleep..

   But I was hunted my the littke flashes of Noah's face and body....

Hell......

############