Chapter 3

Avery Black's Pov...

"Mum, I'm off to school!", i yelled as i shut the door behind me.

I lived with my mum, and my older sister; Mia.. She's two years older than me,she's in college, but she still comes home often..

I yelped in shock when i heard a car horn beep behind me just as i closed the door..

I turned to find Noah freaking Gilinsky in my driveway, waving at me to hurry up from inside his Matte black Audi r8..

Groaning in annoyance, i trudged my way towards his car,muttering profanities under my breath.

Once i got in, i slammed the door,unintentionally might i add,i inwardly cringed at the sound it made..

"Hey, don't take out your frustrations on my baby",he said caressing the dash board of the car,muttering sweet nothings to it..

"Can we just go", i snapped,strapping my seatbelt in.

"What crawled up your ass this morning?", he snickered..

"Nothing, but something is gonna be shoved up yours if you don't shut up and drive",i snapped again.. What can i say?,he pisses me off without even knowing.

It was all silent for a while till i decided to apologize..

"I'm sorry", i muttered,just loud enough for him to hear...

"Its fine i get it, you are not a morning person, no one is", he said.

Was he angry because i blew up on him?...

I was so lost in thought that i almost didn't hear when Noah announced that we had arrived.

"We're here",he said,his voice laced with clear confidence.

I let out deep breaths before getting out of the car at the same time as Noah..

We met at the front of his car..

I gasped as he pulled me flush against him, his hand going round to wrap around my waist..

"Time to put on the show of a lifetime princess", he said,leaning closer to me,so that his breath fanned against my ear.

I pulled away from him,ignoring our earlier proximity..

He saw this as an opportunity to grab my hand and intertwine our fingers.

We began walking towards the school,the parking lot was not filled with much people since we only had 10 mins before classes began.

As soon as we entered into the hall way,all eyes turned to us,i could feel their gazes on our interlocked hands that was hanging between us..

We stopped at my locker, where unsurprisingly, Chloe and Lucy where waiting for me..

Oh no!..

"I'll see you later babe",he said coming closer to me and planting a kiss on my cheek..

"Good job",he whispered,before letting go of my arm and walking away..

"Oh my god!", i heard Chloe mutter.

"Um hey guys", i said,as i opened my locker to drop my bag and get my textbooks..

"What did i just see?", Lucy asked,looking shocked..

"Its kind of a long story", i chuckled nervously..

"We've got time",Lucy said,grabbing my arm,a little harshly if you ask me, but i didn't complain.

Just then the bell went off,saving me from further interrogations..

We went to our first class,which was English, and unfortunately, people were talking about me and Noah, occasionally stealing glances at me.