"I'm gonna go change her." I told Jazz as he poured his coffee into a small styrofoam cup and he just nodded lightly, shooting a quick smile our way.

I took Evelyn into the small room that held the bed, her portable crib, and the bathroom door. I laid her on the bed and quickly changed her diaper as she babbled quietly.

Since it was only a few days from October, the days were starting to significantly cool down. Especially in Pittsburgh where it was predicted to be in the low 60's all day. I decided to dress Evelyn in some gray loose leggings that had a small drawstring at the top and a cute white eyelit lace top. Last minute I put a small denim jacket on because it was quite breezy yesterday when we arrived and I didn't want her to be cold if we decided to walk around a lot today. Her hair was getting longer but since it was a lazy day I just pulled the front pieces back with a small bow so it didn't get in her face.

"Jazz wanna come get dressed?" I called after I had put on a plain white top and jeans

"Jazz wanna come get dressed?" I called after I had put on a plain white top and jeans. I decided to pull on a loose jacket, because I got cold very easily.

"Yeah, why don't you pack her bag real quick and then we can head out?" He asked, placing his empty coffee mug in the small sink as I walked by.

"Ok." I replied quietly, already stuffing diapers, wipes, a change of clothes, and other miscellaneous items into the small bag. I pushed the bag under her stroller so we wouldn't have to worry about fussing with it later. Evelyn wandered around the room, picking up toys and placing then on them the coffee table, like she was cleaning up.

"Are you cleaning?" I asked as she placed another oversized LEGO on the glass top.

She glanced up and clapped her hands proudly as she had put everything up. I clapped along with her to encourage the good behavior and she seemed happy as could be.

When Jasper came out he was wearing dark jeans, black sneakers, and a long sleeve T-shirt with a hood on the back. We all dressed comfy for the day which made me happy, it was like a normal lazy day that any other family would have.

"How about we get breakfast first? I'm hungry." I laughed and nodded at his suggestion as we walked down the hotels hallway and into the elevator. I pushed the button for the lobby and we rode quietly, listening to the music over head.

"Wanna just walk until we find something we think well like?" I asked, unsure of where anything was in this city as this was my first time here.

"Yeah and if we don't find anything we can just look on our phones." Jasper shrugged easily, pushing Evelyn down the sidewalk with me walking closely next to them.

"Are you worried about fans recognizing you?" I asked, suddenly noticing that neither of us even put on sunglasses.

"No, I figured this city is tiny and I could spend some time with fans today." He glanced at me and grinned, his one dimple making a quick appearance before he faced forward again.