Chapter 18

Peter's POV

My heart beating so fast I felt my it'll jump out of my chest. Fuck! Ryan's so screwed. He's been controlled by this old hag freaking too much. He's so distant from his father. Being such a jerk for a year. He got so lazy, bad tempered, great! Getting mad at everyone. Got into fights. His dad helped him every time he's near. When he's away... Well... It's fuckinh mad.

He's been so kind to her, treating her as his lost grandma that actually still live the day, filling every single damn day with laughter. He practically tells everything and let her led him to ashtray, burn and thrown. Damn! I got so so mad my veins pulsing with anger in every little second per miles. Shit! I'm so gonna make her regret for being born to this world.

Jack's pulled me to a hug gently. "Calm down, baby." He whispered soothing me. My eyes sting and I cry silently, don't wanna trouble Ryan. "It's ok." He got up pulling me up, lead me to the couch in the living room, sat me on his lap. He nuzzled his nose between my neck and my v bone. Ticklish. I shrugged and giggled. "I'm missing you, baby."

I cupped his face and stare into his eyes that boring into mine with love and pain. "I miss you too." I smiled. He chuckled, blushing. "Awe... So cute..." I purred.

He kissed my lips gently lick my lips, teasing, I opened my mouth and touch the tip of his tongue teasing it, he chuckled, our mouths open wider and move in sync as our tongue wrestling happily. I moaned. I deepened the kiss as I grabbed his nape. His hands slide from my back to my butt cheeks, grope and squeeze it.

I blushed. "You're cuter, babe." His whispered in husky voice as he put me on the couch, hovering over me. His eyes darkened with lust, he lay on me, nibbling my ear. Lick my ear lobe then to my jaw and neck, he sunk his teeth on my neck, sucking and licking. I giggled but soon overtaken by the pleasure, I moaned. I brushed his hair, jerked him to my neck, he sucked more and live hickey. He licked the wound to heal it.

He lift me up, quickly trade place with me. I lay on him, he gazed at me. "Don't leave me again, baby." His hands grabbed me so close to him, my heart skips a beat. 'I'm not sure I can.' He sighed. "I'm sure you can." I smilled. 'Okay then.' He grinned. "Thanks."

I gulped. "How can I hear you while noone hear it?"

He furrowed his eyebrows. "When?"

I sighed. "When you first come to me and call me out."

"Oh." So.... "You can hear my thoughts cause I make you hear it." How? "Nah, I don't remember how, it's way too long even before you were born this round."

"What do you mean by that?" I raised my voice. He pat my shoulder but I shrugged it away. "There's no way."

"There's a way, indeed." I look at the floor, puzzled. What the hell is that?! "We were together in the past, your previous life and I've been waiting for hundreds of years for you. I'm so happy we're reunited now."

Fuck! Is that even possible? No... No way it's happening. I just need to fall asleep and pretend it's just a dream. So I closed my eyes and open it again. Shit! His eyes looked in pain, he lookes away and try to get up but I caught his hand, entwine our fingers and I caress his cheek. "I love you." He throw his hands on my back, pulled me till I'm almost out of breath as he chuckled.

"I love u, babe. I'm sorry." He looked away.

I give him a peck. "It's ok."

"No it's not." He snorted. "You won't take the truth."

I gulped. "I don't remember anything of the past."

"It's ok. When someone being born, he or she will not remember anything at all." He smiled. "It's only natural that you forgot about us."

"I'm sorry."

"Please don't say so, I'm sorry by the way." We laughed.

"So... Baby... Why you left us that time?" I stopped. Even the second that ticks away stopped. I'm freezed. My heart sank to my stomach at the sudden forceful leap. Why should he ask that? It ruined this moment. I got away and walked to the kitchen, take a can of milk and drink it all up. I need to calm down. Hell... Calm down... Breath... One... Two... Three... Okay... It's getting better... Breath...

"Peter, baby?" He rushed over me. "I'm sorry, baby, but I want to know why." I sighed too much I choked and cough it off. "Don't wanna talk about it?" He asked in a sad and defeated voice. "We can talk later when you're okay with it."

"Kiss me." I demanded. "Kiss me."

He nodded. "Okay." He kissed me softly for 10 seconds and walk backwards. "Sorry."

I took his hands on mine, I rested against the counter, staring at him. "Do u know my grandma that the old hag pretend to be? And who's that hag?" He nodded.

"Your mother looks alike your grandma and that old hag has been waiting for your return to finish you up, kills you so she can have revenge for her beloved, your grandpa which is her first love."

I shook my head. "How come you know this?"

"Breath, baby, breath." He told me. "I said I live for hundreds of years and your my one and only." I nodded. "She explained it after she beats you up while you're being cuffed on your wrists and ankle. I can do nothing back then, I just watch as I cry. She slit open your chest and eat your heart." He sniffled. Tears flown freely in a stream.

I hugged him. "Sorry."

He's struggle to let go. "No, I'm sorry. I should have done something, but... But I was being cuffed by terrible firm and hard metals I can't break free. I'm a loser."

"It's okay." He cried. "And so... Since she made me almost killed two boys that I loved the most, my parents prevent me from doing so, they take me back to our house, take care of me and teach me me all that I need to fight." I wiped his tears.

He smiled. "Good to know that."

"Yeah, sure." I smiled. "The woman that kidnapped me is Beth, mom's friend." He kissed my fingers. "My mom left to kill that hag but lost, so she got back to me after sealing the old woman."

He's shocked and paled. "Then there is a person that help her doing all this?"

"Yes."