Chapter 4

Peter's POV

We walked to his bedroom. "What should I do now?" I raged.

He snorts. "I don't know."

"You're both like a twins and what more? A vampire and werewolf are together?"

"Yep."

"I feel like throwing up."

"Why?" I could see the hurt in his eyes, disappointed.

"It's hard for me, I'm ordinary people." I backed away aginst the door.

"Don't worry. I'll protect you."

"It wasn't about dying, I had already skill to protect myself."

"What are you worrying abour now?" He asked in low voices.

"I need time to get used to this. It's just freaking crazy to know this."

"Wanna go home?"

Silent.

"So?" He became impatient and hugged me tightly. "Spend a night here, may you?"

Silent.

"Yes or no?"

"Yes???" I answered nonchalantly, but my four cheeks are burning in red.

I squinted my eyes from the burning light of the sun shone through the windows. Ryan's slept beside me. Now that I come to think of it, we've been apart for few months. I can feel the flashback to those time and what happened last night.

"Pete." Ryan said as he wrapped me by my waist.

"Yeah." I looked up to his green eyes.

"Please go on a date with me?" Statement like question.

I stared at him in an awe. "What?"

He stiffened, tried to hold back his arms but stopping. "Don't want to?"

"Sure."

"Not going?" He gnawed.

"I mean 'sure, I'll go'."

He showed me that enrapturing smile. "Yay."

We both chuckled. He tackled me, tangling me lying on his bed. I moved closer, inviting. He gave up on it, leaning closer and closer then gave me a flaming passionate kiss. I brushed his soft hair and yanked it to the other side. He moved in rythim with me like a song I'd like to hear. We dosed of right after.

There's a loud knocking on the door. "Ryan! Ryan! Hell son!" Cyan cursed his own son, it was hot. Wait, wait, wait. A cursing was rude and hurts. But the way his saying it made me feel good. Damn. I felt like a tadpole not knowing where to go when I actually saw him returned from the bathroom after that knock and got out with only towel wrapped on her waist. Damn sexy. Can't take my eyes of him. Ow....

"Don't take my towel please." He begged in playful sound, he knocked me of my feet as I stumbled, embarrased of it. I was as clear as a watet to see what I'm thinking of.

"Sorry." I walked to the bathroom. He followed in, took a toothbrush and a towel from the drawer below the sink. He pointed out the toothpaste and stormed out back to his room put on some clothes. He closed the door.... I wish he wouldn't... Pouting....

I went home at 5 pm, my mom came out and welcomed me with a big hug and a huge grin.

"What?" I asked curiously.

"James taking me to have a holiday next week." Her eyes sparkling, James was my stepdad. It was perfect to have a dad just like what I used to, they're both great.

"That sounds great. Where to?" I looked at her enthusiastically as we sat on the couch.

"He said that it was a surprise secret, he won't let me now until we get there." She pout her lower lips.

Ryan's POV

"Ryan." Dad called. "Ryan, they're coming." In a warning tone.

"They come again?" My insides are burning, they're coming. Those damn creatures. My eyes turning red with so much anger.

"Yes, I think they sense Peter, you've got to take him with us or nontheless he'll end up just like her."

Without thinking twice I packed and drive to Petet's house, my dad tag along.

"I'll talk to his mother, she'll be fine with it. Remember, we're twins."

"I know."

We knocked the door, a woman opening her door wide letting us in.

"Good evening, ma'am."

"Yes, Cyan. What's wrong?"She asked worriedly.

"We're going on a vacation and we wonder may we take Peter with us?" He asked politely.

"How many days? Where to?" She was able taking over her shock.

"A week or more, to some places like camp or beaches. Depend on the weather." He assured her.

"Sure. Please take a good care of him."

I rushed to his bedroom.

"Pete, have you prepared?"

"Yes." He zipped the bag.

"Let's go, Cyan's been waiting."

"Tell me what was going on." He begged. I lifted one of his bag.

"I will."

We stormed in the car driving to a forest outside the town.

"Pete." I break the silence in the air, he sat to a distance I don't think can reach.

"Yes?" He stared out the window.

I poked his waist. Twitched. "Sit closer to me, please." He lie on my lap. So cute.

"Tell me." He demanded.

"There's a pack of vampire that hate us being together. Werewolves amd vampires are the equally strong enemy. So, they're upset though we're father and son."

He cupped his face with my hands. "Calm down."

I huffing in pain as I remembered that day. "My mom was killed by them." He gasped. "I want you to come with us so I could protect you."

"Okay." He sighed. "I'm sleepy. May I sleep here?" His eyes grew wide.

"Yeah." I smiled. He dosed of even before I answer it.