Chapter 8

Peter's POV

I woke up to metals clattering as my back plastered against the wall. I gasped. I threw my looks all over the hall trying to figure out anything to at least have a clue why I'm here? How? I turned to right from left as I scan a pole with hand cuff hanging loosely on top of it.

The round hall seems so empty and dark like only evilish thing's here. I shooked my hand and legs wanna let loose from the handcuffs. Failed. It hurts. Damn. I saw blue and black on both of my wtists and ankles. Shit. This rattled must have awoken something with foot cause the footsteps stomp the floor loudly.

I banged my head against the wall hoping it's all just a dream. I wanna go away. I shooked my hand and legs again. I tried to move away but my neck's hurt. I had a feeling it has bruises somehow comparing the hurt on my wrists and ankles. I got pulled back each time I tried to move it off. It's like I banged my head over and over again. It went pitch black.

Someone's shooked me back and forth. I yawned. That person squeezed my shoulder. "Pete.... Peter please stop." I stopped banging my head and looked up to see where from the angelic voice came. Jack. "Don't hurt yourself." Now that I realised my head was banging the bedframe. Shit. It hurts.

"Peter, what's wrong?" He grimaced. "Another nightmare?" He frowned. "Tell me." He demanded.

"No...." I shooked my head.

"Why?" He looked like his heart sank by his stomach.

"Nothing. I forgot about it." Nah, the reason.

"You lied. Why?" He looked defeated. "Am I unreliable?"

"No, I remember nothing." I gave him a blank face on a nonchalantly tone. Whatever.

"You hate me that much." He backed away from me.

"I DON'T HATE YOU. Damn it." I tried to get up and walked away but he pinned me down.

"Do you love me?" He has that smirked that I love so much.

"I don't know yet. We've just been together a couple of days." I avoided his look.

He smiled. "Sure. Does that mean you like me?"

I nodded. "Yes."

"Thanks." He kissed my lips lightly like there's no lust at all, only happiness. "Don't be like that. I'm here trying to control my uncotrollable urge, Pete. Don't you sue me." He got back up to his toes. I mean foot.

"Sorrey..." I pouted my lower lips. He helped me up and pulled me into a tight hug.

"Can't you stop being so irresistible?" He chuckled.

"I wanna take a shower." I let go of his grip.

"Oh... Were you just invited me there?" He rolled his eyes.

"Nope. It's a statement." I stated.

"Okay. Take your time." He left the bedroom into somewhat place for cooking. I snapped. Kitchen.

I took off my clothes and I looked into the mirror. Nothing suspicious. I washed my hands. Nothing there left to feel. I'm numb or maybe not cause I felt his touch but barely feel the pain I had in my dream. It blurred my vision. How can I feeling fine after this? I don't know which one was my reality. Lately I swear a lot. Guess that's been my habit. It's just gotten worse.

I jumped under the warm water that slowly cascading on my chest. I felt hurt. A bit. Have I been attacked before. No... My heart hurts by no reason. Oh, oh. I felt like going to faint. My head ache a lot. It's like having stone on it. I slipped down the floor. I limped. I'm so weak I can't stand up for the next several minutes. I looked up to the shower, but the water hurts me as it came down. What do I expect actually? It throbbed. Of course it is. Idiot. Whatever.

Finally I got my self washed and walked out in the clean boxer. Do I need more clothes to cover me? No. It's Jack here. He's so sexy here. Don't worry. I just want him to look at me. Hmmm. But noone else's here. Hehe. I can take advantage of his lust towards me. I like it. Oh get out. You pervy. No, you pervy. No, I'm idiot not pervy. Stop that nonsense.

He 's looking at you. I gasped. A wide grin showed on my face. I felt my eyes flickering my lips were pulled up that I looked like hungry for a prey. Oh, stop it. Stop embarassing yourself, idiot. Please stop. I know I am. Okay. I walked closer to him and hugged him from behind. I love this feelings. He was so good. I brushed his bare chest. Oh, yeah. Oh god. I'm drooling.

He chuckled. "Hey... Don't do that." He laughed dramatically. Seriously. I backed off and wiped my saliva on his smooth back. Ooh... "You should eat something first." Did he say first? Then the second is having a special trip when he's inside me... Stop it. " Peter, you're so cute. Please eat something that I cooked for you first and I'll serve you later." I nodded.

He pulled the chair and let me sat on it. Beautiful decoration. I grabbed a fork and a knife. When I taste a bite of it. Hmmm. Yummy. Was this how he feels about me? Delicious. Stop it. He laughing at you. You should be embarassed of yourself. Okay. Fine. I understand.

He sat across me and looked at me all the time I eat it. I rolled my eyes and looked at the bedroom not so far that I can see it clearly from here. I stood up when I finished it and wash it. Actually I'm going to, but he caught me off guard. He left the dishes and brought me as a princess into that heavenly bedroom.

He chuckled. "Can't wait any longer, princess."

I giggled. "Was that a question or a statement? Lame intonation." He smirked.

"Both. Cause we both can't wait any longer."

He lay me down on the bed. He captured my lips and slid his tongue into me. Ooh. I've been waiting for this. His tongue's dancing in dominant way. I put my hands on his neck, ducked him closer to deepenned the kiss. His hand brushed my bare chest slowly pinched my nipple. Right and left. I let out a soft moan into his mouth. I pulled away as he laughed at me. Now he saw the tomato in front of him stared down into nothingness.

"Sorry, you're just too cute." He hugged me tightly and smiled. I nodded. He leaned in closer and kissed me again passionately. It's going to be great this night. Oh god! I panicked. What's just happenned? I woke up to see someone walking closer to me. An unknown figure approached me. Who is this?

I tried to get away but I was hand cuffed. I banged my head. But it was all in vain. I was frightened by the dark figure I don't even know what it was or in this case if this supposed to be human or not who is this? A lump formed on my throat. I don't know what to do. I only stared through the darkness that fall before me that something was barely a foot from me.

It was a person. He came closer and brushed my bangs away and spoke in a flat intonation I can't tell how he'll act after. My hearts pounding so hard it falls to my stomach. He smiled in an awkward way creeped me out. Why? Should I have the death sentence by now that he was so straightforward approach me in no way I can explain the fear and expectation he'll bring towards me.

"It was a pleasure to meet you, Peter. You're such a nice kid and all but now isn't the time to do good things. Your life endangered and your friends, Ryan and Cyan was targetted by Jack. He wishes to kill all of you." He freed me from those hand cuffs and brought me some clothes to wear.

I took it from him in disbelief but if what he said was the truth then I shouldn't sit around waiting any of them die. I'll prevent this. "Thanks. But who are you? Why would you help me? Since when he carried out this vision?" I yanked down my shirt that stucks on my chest. It's small.

"I'm an ally. He had that thought since the first time you got together with Ryan and secretly falling for Cyan and Jack, himself. He felt it was so amusing he'd laughed at it. You're not so bright and easily manipulated." I hate his smirks. Wicked. "You should get going soon, here is the map and the route you should be taking once you're out." He handed me a few maps, a way out and after. "Hurry up. Don't let anyone traces you down."