Chapter 11

Ryan's POV

Shit! Peter definitely hide something from me, I can't read his thought while he's arguing with men. He lied to me, loud and clear he stated his fear and confusion. I don't know what to do. Last time I checked, he's still loving me, so why bother leaving? Stupidass!

I've been walking back and forth, round and round every corner of my house. Like a rat, I'd try to find anything left by him, anything! Although there's only me left, nothing was him, it's just me. My heart clenched at a rate I think I could die, but I can't.

I stared at the ceiling when I was lying on my bed, the smell of our last moment still there, the sex, the hurt, and all feelings that are left to feel, sadness.come by the second I might be happier, at least he loves me. I love his eyes, his beatiful voice as he sound everything (including the moan, groan, growling, etc) and most of all... Hey, everything!

Yeah.... Yeah.... Now I sound like a crazy. Well, I am. I opened the door by several noisy knocks, ruining my lonesome time fooling around (literary: being a fool walking around the house). I guess I know this creepy hot stink meal. Huh! That lameass werewolf.

"How did you know my house?"

He scrunched his nose. From stalking Peter as he came here. "I won't tell you." He wear a tough mask on his tired face.

I smirked. "What do you want?"

He eyed me suspiciously. Why Peter left? "How are you feeling now? Great?" It sucks to be deserted.

"I knew you know how it feels." I smiled slightly.

What's wrong with that lips? Changing from a stupid smirk to an idiot faint smile? "I sure do." He! He was the reason why! "You took him away from me." I get a grip on his hand and keep our eyes looking at each other. "Where is he?" I saw him left you.

I shake his hand off. "Don't mention it! You already saw it." Uh, he's the stalker that hide behind bushes just like last time.

"Yeah, cause I still don't wanna believe that he have left me the way he does and chose you, a killer." You killed my mom, destroying my happy life.

"Yeah, he loves me." I teased him.

He toss my head and hit it to the wall with a loud bang. "Then, why he left you?! I guess he loves neither me nor you."

"He loves us. I knew it."

He lift me higher with my back plastered to the wall. "How!"

I pushed with a big force, he stumbling backwards. "He showed me, he has already showed you too, no matter how reckless and stupid he became." He get a grip on my hand and lock it around my wrist. Handcuff? In a rope instead of metal?! I shake my head and smiled. Childish.

"What're you smiling at? Is it funny?" He punched the air, I mamage a dodge before he get to my precious pretty face.

"Don't be so mad at me, we're equal. He left us both." I'm putting the intencity in the word. "He left us..." I thought I'll be alright, but I'm so lame I break down to my knees. He's either the same. We burst out in tears.

"I don't what his motives are! He gave me hopes, joys, love, lust, but he left me in my empty shell, wishing he'd never have left, but he did." I love him, I wanna protect him.

"Me too. It's just ridiculous!"

"Mhm." He nodded.

A few moments passed away, we found nothing to talk about, so we lie on the bed, staring at the ceiling in the dark with a big swollen eyes. I wonder if it's okay for him to go for a search of Peter and bring him back. Sokething is absolutely wrong with it.

I can't bear the loneliness he have left me into. He lead me the wrong way. Still no regrets. I tried to pull my lips up, I wanted to cheer up, to at least feeling better of myself, cause I somehow unwillingly crying again. I heard voices in Ryan's head, but it's defeaning. Maybe he's still unable to knock it down. The aftermath always the worst.

'I love you.' Peter said in his head as he left me here, standing like a fool. I want him back. Everything about him justso cute. I wonder where he'd go. Wether he's in good shape or not? No, I don't wanna know, it's useless to hope only. I'm incapable of living a descent life without him. Without him, I'm lost.

"He was so annoyingly fun to tease." He smiled at his own words.

"Yes, he was."

Ryan's POV

Did he mention we fall asleep? In this bed bad smell? Know how it smells like? So incredibly annoyed me? It smells like sex! Has he ever change the sheet I highly doubt it. But... Whatever. I guess we're all the same when it comes down to this. Peter is erotic.

I wonder where he has go to. I wanna ask Jack to search for Peter, but... Whatever. Oh, no. No, no, no no! What was that! I'm shocked at the loud bang. Jack? I must find him, why would he done that? I searched the house and come up with nothing. I walked around the house find him struggling on the ground with my Peter on top of him. They're both breathing heavily.

I'm so surprise, I'm stiff, my face in constiveness state. They're probably trying to have enamored time on the grass before I came. Gross. I pulled him up and into the house. He let go of my grip and stomping his feet. I pushed him to the wall and locked my hands on he's neck and wrist.

"You told me to go! But now you're here! It doesn't make sense!"

He lifted my hand and kissed it lightly. "What if I wanted to?" He gave out a wicked smirk, teasing me in a seductive way.

My grip get tighter though it rather loosen up a bit. "What do you want?"

He licked his lips. "Lust and love or love and lust. Either is good for me. Ooh." He spanked me.

I bet he knows he can crush me in a second, cause I can't fight him fair enough. I don't wanna scar his delicate skin. I still want him, so much, it hurts. "What do you want?"

"Kill you and Jack." He stated it loud and clear. I hear Jack gasped. He, he was able to say that. I'm pissed off. I punched the wall on the left side of his head which is my right. Bastard!

"You've broken our heart and now you want to kill us?"

"Uh, huh. Sure do." He smirked.

I want to cut the crap and beat him out of it, I'm no longer sane if I'm with him. I'm out of my mind. Here, he was playing on our feelings, he feed from our feelings toward him. My heart clenched as I landed a punch that he slightly dodge.

"Ouch." He sang and smiled.

He's now behind me, suddenly. He hug me so slowly, I felt his fingers traveled up my bare chest. Wait for a second. When did I take it off? It's him isn't it. He grasp me and kissed my neck as he sucking my blood out of me. It feel so good, I can't stop him. I wanna see his smile.

He backed of and smile. "I just wanna know what it feels like sucking the life out of someone who loves me."He winked. "I love it."