Chapter 5

Peter's POV

Feels good. The bed, the pillow, the blanket so warm. Wincing, I open my eyes I saw flickering light on the tunnel as someone opened the door and walked inside.

"Good evening, Peter. I'm Jack." The glowing emerald eyes seem so bright in this dimmed room.

"How?" I'm scared.

"Don't be scared. I'm not gonna hurt you, you're the one decided to come." His angelic voice whispering as he leaned on to me. "You're mine."

"I know."

"Wanna sleep again?"

"Yes." I felt like an idiot.

"Don't feel that way, I'm here with you."

"Yeah." I think I'm gonna faint when he closed our space, gave me a peck.

"Sleep." I nodded. He lay by my side caressing my blushing cheeks.

#######

3 days ago

I stunned by a wolf that barked and gave me a soft tackled. I rolled with it that turns to Ryan. So warm. He mashed my lips, slipped in his tongue and entangled it with mine. He moaned as I bit his lower lip. He flipped me upside down, weighing me with his body.

"Ryan, Pete, dinner's ready." Cyan shouted with a smirk.

"Ok, dad." We got up and went inside living room, we eat while watching TV and our food sometimes got out as we talked. I heard a noise. I looked outside, nothing. They're both staring at me.

"What's wrong, Pete?" Ryan asked concerned.

"Nothing."

"Really?" Cyan doubted me.

"Really really fine, means there's nothing. Ok?" I reassured them. They replied with a wink. Duh...

That noise, can't they hear it? So clear and loud. 'Peter'. I gasped. I rolled my eyes, noone notice. "Ryan, may I sleep on the couch tonight?"

"Why?" He felt hurt.

"How about my room, Peter?" Cyan teased, Ryan looked at me in disbelief.

"No, Cyan. Noone's room. I want the couch."

"Why?" Now Cyan felt disappointed.

"It's warmer in the living room."

"Want our company?"

"No, thanks. The couch enough only for 1 person."

They didn't answer it. Defeated. The only thing I saw in their eyes. I took my jacket and zipped it up. Ryan kised me good night. I drinked hot chocolate before I went asleep or so I thought, but that voice haunted me. 'Peter'. I stared out of window, a pair of glowing green eyes stared back at me.

I backed away as it came closer, we were parted by a wall. 'Peter, come out please'. I jumped slightly. 'I have a message for you'. With that I sneaked out of this house. I jumped out the window and fell on top of him. I mouthed sorry. He smiled.

We walked pass woods, entered the forest deeper. "Where are we going to?"

"Somewhere we can be alone." He had this huge grin that scared me.

"Don't worry, I won't harm you."

"Why should I leave them?" I'm confused.

"You're mine and I've been searching for you." That grin grew wide, holding my hand firmly.

"We don't even know each other."

"Yeah."

"So?" What's the meaning of this.

"I fell for you since the first time I saw you in the alley."

"Sorry, I can't."

"You should come." His voice raising.

"Or what?"

"I'll rip your heads off." He threatened me. "Joking."

"Thanks. I can't live with someone that's about to kill me anytime. That's some shitty joke you have." I let go of his grip.

"I promise I won't hurt you." He assured me.

"It's too sudden to move in with you and.... And some vampires are after them, I can't leave them."

"What?" He surprised. "Wanna go back now? I'll come with you."In concerned tone.

"Yes, no."

"Yes or no?" He looks confused.

"Yes, I wanna go back now. No, I don't want your company."

"Fine. I'll be around if you need me."

"Thanks."

Cyan's POV

Did he think that we vampire can't hear it clear when he jumped out the window. He even fell on top of that person. I tailed him into the forest. The boy must have realized it, he kept his ears wide open. I overheard their conversation.

He's.... What?! He said that Peter was his, I thought Peter was going to be my son in law. That person, was he human? Now, I highly doubt it. Peter said that he was going to go back. I'm distancing myself and went back to the woodhouse.

I need a talk with him. Who was that? What he want? Stuffs....

Someone's following me, I could sense it. He stopped me by a rough tackle. When I tried to get up I saw his unfriendly smirk. What was so wrong with this guy?

"I know you've been following us ever since. Please behave." He pinned me down.

"I'm curious where Peter went especially with a stranger like you." I growled.

"Don't worry. He's mine, I won't hurt him." He let me go.

"Well, what that's mean?"

"He's mine. He became oblivious of times we have together."

"Yours, how?"

"Like I said he was oblivious. We were always together."

"I never saw you."

"He was dead and now has returned." He look so depressed.

"Like you're destined to be together?" I doubt it.

"Yes."

"Okay, bye. I won't let him near you again, freak." I could see the pain in his eyes.

He said nothing, just shrugged. I got to the living room watching Peter in his sleep. I felt so wrong about it. He was exhausted. Lately, we would move to some place and playing around when it's safe. He was so cute and kind. Innocent.

P.S. Please comment, I want to know what do you think of this story....