Chapter 22

Jack's POV

I don't know what possessed me and Ryan, all I know is we can't stop fighting no matter how much we want it. I read his mind 'Sorry'. I wanna say that too, but how do I when we can't even talk. We felt stupid but the idiot there is enjoying it with every little damned expressionless chuckle.

Flashback

"I don't have much time, Jack." He slouched as his smile fell. "She'll call me again any minute, she's so annoying, but she got my baby in her."

I grimaced. "Don't even say that again!" I yelled. "Who told you to get married and have children? You're gay, defend yourself." He walked to the door and opened it as i closed it. "If you leave me again we'll through."

He faced me with tears on his eyes. "I'm sorry." He left me standing by the door, alone.

###

"Will, snap out of it." I yelled as we both prevent to fight more. "Will, please, you know i love you."

He flinched, he covered both of his ear. 'Stop it!' His eyes rolled and turned to white. 'Stop it!' He cried.

I punch him so hard he fainted once we stopped. "I'm sorry." I lay him on the floor, caressing his beautiful face.

Ryan pat me, "We should find him soon."

I got up, we walked to a door across from the entrance, pulled it out, cracking, I stepped inside. I saw an angel caged 4 feet above us.

Ryan's POV

I looked around the room to find something to get him down, nothing. He didn't move an inch though the cage was slightly swaying.

A hysterical laughter filled the room, as she walked toward us in a seemingly young girl body.

"I've always been young." She then laugh again, as she lifted her hand and motion the cage swayed round and round a bit roughly. I saw him startled, holding to the metal bars, frightened. "Oh, sweet."

I run toward her and was going to punch her before she stopped me with my stupid ready to punch pose, like a statue, i slowly walked to Jack and punched him instead. She laughed again. He was going to knee me, but he forced his leg to stay down. I heard it cracking, He hissed. His leg cracking back to its form and he hit my abdomen, i cough up blood.

Peter's POV

I felt the room swinging, going in circle as i shot my eyes open grabbing the metal bars, i was caged. I then heard laughter. I looked down and see Ryan and Jack in blurry scene of hitting each other. I gasped. I motion the cage to dropped on that younger version of her. She passed out.

Ryan helped me out, putting her in the cage instead. I cast a spell so she'll never be able to do magic anymore, next time she could only fight physically. It won't end so nice, i figured. but i never thought it'll turned out this way.

Beth came inside smiling. "Glad you cursed the hag." She sneered, slapped my nape. "Good job." She placed her hand on my head, trying to cast the same spell I've cast earlier, but i put a shield of spell on me to rebound it to herself, so she's the one getting it. She grunts in hate. "You should be thankful I've helped you all this time." She yelled into my ears. I cuffed her invisibly. "Haha, so smart." She let go of it, smiling.

She shouldn't have done that, right? She couldn't. I stepped backward. "Sure, I can, I taught you, of course i can undone it." She smirk. I pushed her, nothing happened, I cast a spell, nothing happened. "Well, it's worthless trying, you can't escape me." She trapped me by the wall, cuffed me invisibly.

I'm surprised noone helped me, where they've gone to? "Don't worty, sweety, they're safe without you." I tried to looked at them, my head's throbbing, nothing came into my sight. Where are you guys?

She dropped me to the floor, twisting my body like towel, I hissed, my body hurts. My hands slowly turned myself around back to the lying position, but my legs pulled up, it began to kneed my abdomen and then kicking my shoulder, it hurts so much i cried. She laughed happily.

Jack's POV

I can't see him like this, my fist clenched, i can't do anything bout it. I can see Ryan tears escaping his eyes as we wached him being tortured in silent. We were being tied up tight into a chair, put in front of a TV, showing one of the CCTV that's recording his every movement that hurt us so fucking much.

I tried to get off, but the ropes too tight, i tried to jump and bounce the chair, pushing it so i can get to where Ryan is, so he could help me, but it didn't move. He glances at me helplessly hoping I'll figure a way out of this, but nothing else come to my mind but Will. But where's him?