Chapter 23

Jack's POV

Where's Will? I looked at the door that was slighly open. "Will?" I called out. No answer. "Will?" I become impatient. "Geez, WILL GET YOUR NICE ASS HERE NOW." I yelled lout enough i heard a gasp.

He strud into this room looking annoyed. "What the hell?"

I smirked. "My baby, Will, would you please release me."

"I don't know you faggot." He said with so much venom in it.

"But you fucking love this faggot here, you moaned my name so many times." A smug winning expression plastered my face as he jerked back and then punched me.

"I ain't no faggot." He screamed. He began to hit his head with both hands. "I'm not gay, no, never." He hit it till he fell to the ground crying. "I'm not gay." He cried out yelling to me with pain and disgust.

"No, Will you're not gay, but you loved me and I'm sure you still and will always love me as you promised me long time ago." I hoped he'll believe this lie.

"Sure, there's no way i am to begin with." He laughed his idiocy away. "Now you shall pay for this." He dragged along with the chair to the center of the room. I lay on the cold floor staring into his once loving eyes became empty.

He kicked my sides. "Don't worry, I'll cure you." He kicked me, stomped me with his heels, he cringe at the broken ribs forming again as the wound closed and not even a scratch left. I laughed at his fucking cute expression. How come he's looking so naive and stupid now, the fact he got me into nothing, can't beat me up made him angrier. He began to punch my face many many times in a minute, but when he let go, it healed again. I shrugged and laughed again. I'm stronger now for you.

He sit by my side looking at me stunned. "I won't hurt you, babe." He cried, untied the ropes.

"I'm sorry, Jack." He regretted it. "I'm sorry, I'll play you again." He laughed again. He somehow managed to slipped in between.

"Thank you." I hit him till he fall and i tied him to chair i once sitting in, don't want him felt the cold flooring beneath us.

I stood up walked back to where Ryan was, untied him.

"We should hurry." He said walking pass me, finding no door to other place, 'there must be something, but i don't know, I've checked the wall, i pushed it, tried to break it but nothing.'

I checked this room, nothing either unless the TV, it was attached to the wall, or it wasn't TV at wall, I removed the screen, gazing under, Pete is crying.

I gestured Ryan to come closer and he jumped over on my cue, after me. We landed on our feet, half running to Pete. He tackled that girl, hurt her eyes, broke her hands and legs, but he shoved something in to her mouth before, letting her gag on it. I Ripped her apart and find something to burn her.

"Pete burn her please." I plead to him. He then burned her to ashes, he brought us to the old powerless witch, burned her to ashes in her cage. He smiles gladly, satisfied.

I get closer to him, hugging his waist, whispering "I love you."

"Thanks."