2. Billion Dollar Baby

Mulai dari awal

Kailani wasn't even paying attention to me, she was too busy adjusting her long dark brown hair in the mirror to even notice me.

"You know I think someone's just a little jealous is all," She points out and I could feel a mood swing coming on but quickly take a deep breath and try to dampen it.

"By the way, Agent Anderson isn't here today," She decides to randomly slide in as I put on my sneakers and take one last look in the mirror.

"Why? Did something happen to Wes?" I ask out of curiosity as I brush through my light brown hair with my fingers and stare into my hazel eyes for a second. 

I wonder who's eye color my baby is going to have.

"No, well yeah kind of...he's down for the count. Something about being sick with the flu and he doesn't want to get the rest of us sick. You know you're the only one who calls him by his first name right?" She points out and I ignore the last section of her comment. 

Great, with Wesley down I had less to worry about when it comes to hiding. But Wesley must have been really sick in order to call out.

"Are you ready to go now?" Kai pouts and I take my sweet ass time picking a cologne for the day.

"Hmm...Which one..." I greatly exaggerate my debate and she gives me a hard shove before finally leaving the room. 

"I'll meet you outside, weirdo," She calls back and I finally take a breath before spraying myself in Gucci and joining the squad outside. 

Kai was already starting the video with our intro as I join from behind. I tried to stay mostly silent as she explained Milo was getting his first car, an Aventador model in neon green. As if the world couldn't spot us easily enough with my sister's bright pink Porsche 911 turbo. 

I hopped into my slick black Aventador, missing the purr of her engine since I usually drive my old convertible mustang on a daily basis but today was a flexing day. 

Not like I'd have any of this the way I wanted too if it wasn't for our fans.

As soon as I push the engine the radio turns on and playing at the moment is our first original single, try me. 

"Thomas! Hop in with me!" I call out to him and he hops into my car instead of Kailani's, letting Milo go with his girlfriend. 

"Be careful Matty," Thomas warns as we start speeding out of the parking lot and as much as I wanted to object, I knew he had a point. It's not just me anymore.

"I know, I wasn't going to try anything too stupid anyway. At least not with both of you in the car," I point out and he laughs as I change the radio when some rival boy band starts playing.

"I was thinking of hiring a PA," I mention as I go at it with my sister going a mild 80mph. 

"That would be a good decision! I can't always be the one to change your appointment last minute!" He calls out to me over the sound of the roaring engine. I look out the window and give a small peace sign to the car filming next to us for the Youtube video.

"I'll still appreciate you being there though!" I tell him so he doesn't think he can just run off on me.

"Of fucking course! I'm here til the end bro, whatever you need I'll always have your back like you have mine!" He says confidently as we roll into the Lambo parking lot where the truck was waiting to unload Milo's new car. 

"I think we'll only be here another half hour max then you and I can skip over to you know what," he says. In public, we never knew who was watching or more importantly, who was listening.