"Klaus stop" Megan screamed.

Rebekah runs to her brother and with her vampire speed she was able to do it fairly quickly. And pushes Klaus of the Hayley, trying to make sure he doesn't hurt her. Luckily for everyone in the room, Klaus let's go of Hayley which causes her to massage her throat to help with the pain of having her esophagus tighten.

"Keep your hands off her! She is pregnant, for God's sake! All of this bluster about not wanting the child, and then the second she tells you she's ready to get rid of it? It's okay to care. It's okay to want something. That's all Elijah was trying to do, all he's ever wanted for you. All we've ever wanted." Rebekah scolded her brother with fury in her eyes.

In that moment Klaus' eyes soften and he had calmed down from all the fighting and anger. He sits down on the staircase while Rebekah sat beside him with Megan standing in front the two while Hayley was leaning against the wall beside the door where she was just once pinned to.

" I gave Elijah to Marcel" Klaus confessed.

"What?" Megan fumed with fear and anger.

" Marcel was nervous. It's bad enough one Original returned to town, but two? His crew was getting antsy. He wanted Elijah gone, so... I gave him a peace offering." Klaus explained.

"And you bartered him our brother?" Rebekah asked with disappointment written on her face and laced in her words.

" I have a plan. Gain Marcel's trust, dismantle his empire, honor Elijah's wish that that baby be born. I am executing that plan the only way I know how." Klaus started with sadness and regret before continuing with his signature non attachment and self preservation, " If you don't like it, there's the door. See if I care."

Klaus left the three girls to there  own at the plantation house. Megan and Rebekah were seating in the back porch of the house that overlooked the pool and sat beside each in peaceful and comfortable silence. No words were exchanged but both of them were thinking.

Suddenly Hayey comes in on the two and sat down at the chair beside Rebekah.

"I know you don't know me very well... but thanks. I appreciate what you guys did in there." Hayley thanked the two.

"Us girls have got to look out for each other." Rebekah answered looking around the the two girls beside her.

"What is it with you two? You say you hate him, but the way you deal with him, it's so clear. Even when you hate him, you still love him." Hayley asked directing her question at Rebekah.

" I guess when you spend a thousand years with someone, deciding to quit them is like losing a part of yourself. But sometimes the hate is just... so powerful. Emil wasn't the only boyfriend of mine that Klaus killed. He did it again, and again, and every time I found someone to care about. He just kept doing it until, finally, I stopped falling in love. He said he was protecting me from my mistakes, that no one was ever good enough for his little sister. Until one day, someone was." Rebekah told.

"His' name was Marcellus Gerard or better known as Marcel 'king of the quarter'" Megan added.

" If you know Marcel has Elijah, why don't you just get him back yourself?" Hayley inquired.

"Because, if I cross my brother, there's still a coffin downstairs with my name on it." Rebekah answered. Hayley looked to the phoenix for a few seconds waiting for an answer.

"Elijah" was all the witch could say

"What?" Hayley asked baffled.

"The only reason Megan isn't going to go find Elijah is because of him, despite her want to find him she also at the same time, isn't so ready to save him quite yet because of their past" Rebekah explained.