Last Preparations

Start from the beginning

Time to get cooking.

...

As soon as he entered the kitchen, he opened the fridge and removed the pans of marinating chicken and fish.

"Okay... Time to put these to bake so that I can meet the schedule." He then got two large, glass pie dishes and emptied the contents of the pans in each.

Placing the pans in the sink, he opened the cupboard and got the Garlic powder along with the black pepper then sprinkled some over both the chicken and the fish.

He then got the bottle of BBQ sauce from the cupboard and coated the top of chicken in it before putting said bottle down and grabbed the kitchen foil from its place in a drawer.

Not wasting any time, he covered the dish with it, making sure to properly fold the edges down before he turned to the stove so that he could light it and have it heated for when he was finished with the fish.

Normally, he wouldn't have seasoned the fish and chicken the same way, but he really loved it like this. The other way wasn't all that good in his opinion.

He wasn't going to coat the fish in anymore seasoning though, he would just leave it the way it is and just cover it with the kitchen foil.

He just needed to wait until the oven was sufficiently heated before putting the dishes inside, so he moved onto grating the vegetables and fruits.

Gathering the Carrots, Cucumbers, Tomatoes, Apples, Sweet pepper, Bell pepper, Watermelon, Cabbage and some long sweet Chile peppers, he carefully washed them and began grating and cutting.

15 minutes later

He had already put the dishes in the oven and was now looking at the bowl filled with only carrots and another filled with the other ingredients. The first bowl was for the coleslaw and the other bowl was the fruit and vegetable salad.

He turned, grabbing the white sugar from the cupboard and sprinkled some over the fruit and vegetable salad before putting it back.

He then grabbed the Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise and spurted a good bit onto the carrot, getting a spoon to mix everything properly before covering it in clear foil and putting it in the fridge to get cold.

It tastes way better cold than at normal temperature.

He then placed the bowl of fruits and vegetables in the fridge after also covering it in clear foil.

God, all he could think about was moving on to the next thing he needed to do which was peeling the potatoes and putting them to boil in some salt.

After that, he also needed to do the same to the yams before moving on to the huge pot of vegetable rice he planned on cooking.

He also needed to cut the top and bottom parts of the ripe plaintains he had Everett find for him and put them to boil in some salt before starting on the freaking corn pie.

God, that shit was so fucking delicious but harder to do than the other pies. If it wasn't done right then it wouldn't taste good.

...

After doing all that he had mentioned, he looked at the time and groaned.

7:18 am

Time really flies when you're preparing a large feast.

He eyed the large pots on the stove tops boiling away. Of the twelve open spaces, only four were being used.

Five now that he added another pot of potato for the salad.