Kill Me Now

Play the song as you read

The days came and went.

The sun rose and set.

The moon also rose and set.
(Yes, there is such a thing as Moonrise and Moonset)

Th- "Noooooooo!"

Danny skidded across the hallway, rushing towards the kitchen where the scent wafting through the house was the strongest.

It was a good thing that this house didn't have stairs or he would've snapped his ankles.

"Hey, be careful!"

He ignored the voice and he came to a stop in the kitchen, releasing an annoyed yell when he saw his burnt pancake.

"Noooo, my pancake!" He quickly turned off the burner and removed the frying pan from the still hot burner, transferring it to an inactive on

This is his fault! This was all his fault!

Danny began huffing, shoulders rising in turn with his aggressive breathing as he stomped off towards the livingroom - after turning off the switch to the stove, that is - and towards the Alpha watching CSI Miami without a care in the world; he  glared at the back of Wolfie's head and moved closer to the man, jabbing the tip of his finger at the crook of Wolfie's neck.

"You made me burn my freaking pancakes!" In an effort to exact revenge, he placed his hands on the couch and hopped over, landing on Wolfie's lap with a heavy thud.

"Argh! Bitch!"

He purposefully pressed down on where he had landed on Wolfie's dick, ignoring the twinge of pain in his arse.

"I burnt my chocolate pancakes because of you! You deserve it."

Wolfie snorted and snaked a hand over Danny's shoulder, pulling him back against his chest. "Hey, I didn't force you into kissing me, you know."

To be honest, it really wasn't anyone's fault as Danny would be transforming later that night since his Heat and Wolfie's Rut had been completed.

"Well, you indirectly did," he retorted, pouting noticeably.

"Really? How? What was it that I did?" Wolfie really was curious. Here he was, minding his own business, watching Horatio stare into the distance when Danny's lips smacked against his.

Danny blushed, averting his eyes to look at the tele. "You were smouldering."

"What?" huh? What's that? Wolfie had never heard anyone use that term before.

"Well..." He started mumbling. "You know what? It's not important! What's important is that my pancake is burnt and I'm starving!" He skilfully deflected Wolfie s words.

Nothing was more important that his chocolate pancakes.

"Hmmm. I like how you deflected my question." He smiled when Danny rolled his eyes as if to brush off his words. "I'm a Solicitor, remember? I'm paid to notice everything."