Attention!

Principal Michaels

"Mr O'Hara!"

A shudder immediately wracked the forms of all the Alphas whom had presented because of Gage while the Omegas calmed down at the soothing presence.

Alphas, Omegas and Betas have different reactions to the pheromones of other genders.

For example, the current pheromones being released was commanding all the Alphas to stand down because it radiated more experience and was significantly more powerful than theirs. To the Omegas, it radiated safety, it served to calm them down. To the Betas, there really was no effects, all the Betas really noticed was that they should back off but it wasn't as strong for them as it was to the Alphas.

"Mr O'Hara stand down!"

Gage whimpered and his Canidae features receded; he turned around and looked into eyes of Principal Michaels for a couple seconds before averting his gaze to the ground.

He wasn't strong enough to challenge the Principal so the safest route to go was to stand down.

He had just presented as an Alpha while Principal Michaels had like 30 years on him, there was simply no competition.

All around, the presented Alphas backed down and bowed their heads while the Omegas were completely relaxed. The Betas were looking at the Principal nervously.

Daisuke and Shariff had relaxed their postures and pulled their future mates closer to them.

Danny had breathed a sigh of relief and moved closer to Andy who gripped his hand in comfort; he sighed softly when Luka wrapped his arms around them both.

Ayame and Natalia simply looked on as Principal Michaels scolded Gage who looked quite pitiful at the moment.

"You acted irresponsibly, Mr O'Hara. Do you realise that you've put the lives of everyone in danger with your foolish actions?! You've forced some of the students to present and now, we have to make certain that they're in stable conditions before we can match them. You're lucky that you've just presented and that I've arrived in time or I would've punished you severely over this. Go and stand next to Nurse Skylar so that this Assembly can finally start."

Danny watched guiltily as a chastised Gage trudged over to the side where Nurse Skylar was standing.

He moved forward, biting his lip as both Luka and Andy's grip on him tightened, preventing him from moving anymore

"Sir, Gage isn't the only one at fault, I allowed him to kiss me which caused him to present. Blame should also lay on my shoulders." He spoke up, looking at Gage who was peering at him, his expression sorrowful.

He bit his lip as the Principal came to stand in front of him.

"Mr McArthur, both of you should've known better than to have any sort of contact on the same day that you're presenting but what's done is done. As long as no one was harmed then everything is okay. Just think carefully before you act next time, Mr McArthur." Without another word, Principal Michaels sauntered towards the stage, leaving an embarrassed Danny behind.