Scream And Shout

Danny looked Wolfie dead-on in the eyes as he took another bite of his dill pickle; he rose an eyebrow at the grimace on the Alpha's face.

After he finished eating, he smiled at him. "Idiotsaywhat," he rushed out.

"What?" Wolfie quickly replied, frowning as be continued looking at him.

Danny's face split into a grin and he began laughing, spilling pickle brine on his lap. "I got you," he snorted.

It wasn't even that funny. It was lame but he knew better than to say that. When one was expecting, their emotions went haywire so he didn't know if Danny would threaten to castrate him or cry that he would leave him.

So he snorted and rolled his eyes at the still laughing Omega. "Eat your pickles and relax."

Danny stuck his tongue out at him but continued finishing the dastardly creations.

Ever since he realised that Danny was pregnant, the Omega did his best to ignore the fact but cravings such as this pretty much drove the point home.

Experiencing cravings this quickly was normal for Werewolves so he hadn't been surprised when Danny had asked him to buy Mint ice-cream for him, especially when he himself told him that he hated Mint anything.

After that, Danny had taken to eat bread pasted with mustard alone and sometimes, even dipping his bread in his milk.

Talk about weird, right?

Although, one of his weirdest cravings yet was for sponges... Yes, actually sponges. Because Wolfie wouldn't allow him that, he had taken to watching those damn Asmr frozen sponge eating videos.

You would think that Werewolves wouldn't get Pica but you're wrong.

The other thing that Danny had been craving was cement. Actual to God's cement. But thankfully, the Omega understood that he couldn't eat those damn things so instead, he would be salvating while watching those sponge videos while chewing on something actually edible.

(A/n: I have Pica for Sponges and Cement but I've managed to control myself so far because of my OCD. Who knows who touched those things.)

Other than that, he was pretty happy that the Omega was pregnant. Sure, it was a bit earlier than they planned, but who the fuck cared?

Did you?

So at the moment, they were in the kitchen where Danny was making his lunch for work.

It was - he glanced down at his watch - 6:27am. He wanted Potato pie, macaroni salad, boiled lentils, vegetable salad and baked chicken today, so Danny had woken up early to get it done.

He would offer to help but he honestly didn't want to. You know sometimes people expected you to help so they would give you this 'look?' Well Wolfie had pretended that he didn't see it and sat down at the table on his phone.

Danny had only sucked his teeth at his actions.

"Do you want any desserts today? I can quickly whip something up if you want."

Wolfie hummed and furrowed his eyebrows in thought. "Well... I think that... Hmm... Maybe some jam filled and plain doughnuts."

Danny nodded and began pulling out the necessary ingredients and equipment.

"Do you want any custard filling along with the Jam?" he asked, turning to look at Wolfie who grimaced at his suggestion.

He released a soft snort then turned back to what he was doing.