Last Preparations

Play the song as you read 😊

*Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep*

4:50 am

"For fucks sake! Babe, turn that shit off!" growled Wolfie, rolling away from where he had been spooning against Danny to grab a pillow, smashing it over his head seconds later.

Danny grunted and blindly stretched his hand out, briefly opening his eyes to shut the alarm off before closing them just as quickly.

"Shit... I..." He turned on his side, facing Wolfie who still had the pillow over his head. "... I hate waking up early."

He opened his eyes, rubbing the sleep from his eyes so that he can look at Wolfie who must've fallen back asleep with the pillow covering his head.

He couldn't help but sigh in amusement before taking the pillow off the Alpha's head. He would get heated really quickly and make it hard for him to breathe.

Yeah... Not gonna risk anything.

Turning on his back, he stared up at the ceiling, already dreading getting out of bed and trudging towards the bathroom which was sure to be cold as heck. If he turned on the heating, Wolfie might wake up and he didn't need the distraction from the Alpha.

His day was gonna be hectic and having a cranky Alpha hovering over his shoulder was going to be such a big hindrance and he didn't want it at all.

Releasing one final groan in reluctance, he pushed himself up off the bed, shivering a bit as the cold air caressed his naked form.

Wolfie couldn't have dressed him in a shirt at least?

Oh wait. That would be blasphemy for the horny Alpha.

Withholding a sigh, he eased off of the bed, shivering at the cold temperature before sprinting towards the bathroom, intent on getting ready as quickly as he could so that he could properly layer himself.

Fucking Reunion!

🍴🔪🍴🔪🍴🔪🍴🔪🍴🔪🍴🔪🍴

Danny rolled his eyes as he came out of the bathroom; his eyes fastened to where Wolfie had his pillow hugged to his chest.

Well, he couldn't really judge the Alpha since it was... He looked at the clock on the wall... 5:07am and if it was any other day, he would still be in the bed curled up around the Alpha.

Not wasting anymore time, he quickly dressed, putting on his comfy socks last because there was no way he dared walking around without any, especially at this time.

He yawned lowly, edging towards the bed until he towering over Wolfie who was still asleep. Without making a sound, he leaned over, placing his lips against Wolfie's ear.

"Hey, babe," he whispered softly, his breath ghosting over the appendage.

Wolfie hummed, tightening his hold on Danny's pillow.

Said Omega grinned in amusement even as he began placing butterfly kisses down Wolfie's ear. "Baby." He followed his words with a low moan. "Hmmm."

Wolfie grunted and released his hold on Danny's pillow; he turned on his back, releasing a deep breath.

Danny bit his lip in amusement; his eyes roving down Wolfie's torso and landing on his steadily hardening cock.

Fuck! If he didnt have to start on the food, he would probably give the Alpha a blowjob.

Practice made perfect, right?

Not wanting to delay himself further, he left Wolfie to his sleep as he straightened, heading towards the door with his phone in his hand.