26

The weeks go by quickly. Living here with Loki and the Avengers was perfect and every day was better than the last. After what happened with Sam you hadn't had to face him at all, Tony told you he wouldn't bother you anymore. But even though everything was amazing and you felt like you were living in eutopia there was one thing that had kept your mood down. Recently you had started to feel a bit ill, to the point where you have to rush to the bathroom and throw up your guts. This started happening a week ago but now it became more common, you tried to ignore it, hoping that it was just something that you ate. But since it was lasting this long you started to worry. Growing up where you did, you never did have vaccinations or doctors visits but from what you knew you were perfectly healthy. You had had no difficulties with anything health-wise, you were in tip top shape. You worried this was something super serious but kept it a secret just incase it would change your current situation. You'd hate to be taken away from Loki and all of your new friends in the Avengers. You ignored all that was happening with your body and did what you could to hide it from the others, you were doing a good job of it too since no one had even noticed. There was a bathroom in the vault room where you were allowed to use whenever you wanted, you tried to go there whenever you were feeling sick and managed to play it off so Loki wasn't suspicious. But one morning when you woke up it felt a lot worse than usual you knew that you had spent too long running from your problems.

You awoke to feel very ill. When you felt the vomit rising in your throat you placed your hand over your mouth, trying to ignore the burning sensation it caused. You were currently laying in Loki's arms while he was fast asleep. You felt bad for having to leave him since the both of you loved to be close together, especially at night. Fazing through his arms, you got up out of his bed and went through the cell wall, running towards the bathroom. You didn't even bother opening the door and moved through the wall. Hunching over the toilet you threw up everything in your stomach, leaving the disgusting taste of stomach acid in your mouth. At this point you were getting very sick (literally) of all of this and decided now would be the best time to bring this up with someone who would be able to help.

Once you were finished, you returned to your cell and grabbed your phone. Navigating through the menu you found the call option. Typing in Tony's number, you held the device to your ear and waited as it rung.

"Hello?" a voice groaned from the phone. It was quite early in the morning so you expected him to be asleep. You would've waited till later on but you didn't feel like you could wait for it any longer.

"Hey, it's (Y/n). I was wondering if I could maybe visit a doctor or something today?" you ask, hoping that he would allow it.

"Oh yeah sure, why is that? You feel sick or something?" You hum in response.

"Yes, I've been feeling a little under the weather these past few days. I'm sure it's nothing too serious but I think I should get checked up on anyway." You could hear movement and assumed it was just Tony sitting up in bed.

"That's fine, I'll have a private doctor come and check up on you this afternoon. You fine with that?" he asks.

"Yeah, thank you I really appreciate the help." He sighs sleepily.

"No, it's okay. I'll see you later on and let you know when your appointment will be," he informs you. Before you could say anything else he hung up. You took no offence since you could tell he had woken up to answer your call and was doing something for you. Putting your phone down you glanced over to Loki's cell, he was still asleep. You got up and fazed through the cell wall, approaching his bed. You lifted his arm and the blanket before you climbed into his bed, resting your head on his chest. It was relaxing being able to hear his heart beat, the sickness you were feeling went away as you were lulled back to sleep.