3

"Ok so first we'd like to ask you about your family, it doesn't have any information whatsoever about them". You sigh and bite your lip in annoyance. "My mother died during child birth and my father died when I was 9". "What was the cause of death?", Dr. Banner asks. "Over dose". They looked a little surprised. "Anything else you'd like to tell us about your childhood?", Tony asks. You give a slow nod. "Yeah um, I grew up with my father in a small run-down apartment in a poorer area of New York. My dad was an alcoholic and a drug addict so most of our money went to that stuff. We never had enough money so I never went to school or really did anything. He sold drugs for what little money we could get, it wasn't really enough to get what we needed to survive though. He never bought food so I spent most of my childhood begging and searching through the garbage for stuff to eat", I say truthfully. You look around and notice that all eyes are on you, not only the two in front. "So you say that you didn't go to school, how did you get the space ship you used to leave earth?", Dr Banner asks. "I built it". They stare at you with wide eyes. "You built that?", Tony says, surprised. You nod. "I found a lot of materials in a scrap yard and an alien space ship crashed not too far away from where I was staying, I scavenged all of the parts". 

Your attention shifted to a door as a man with shoulder-length blonde hair enters. "Hello!", he greets loudly. Some of the others in the room groan but some welcome him. His eyes moved to you. "Greetings new Midgardian!", he announces approaching you. Tony sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose. "Thor, now isn't the greatest time. We're interrogating her". He nods understandingly. "Of course, well good luck young Midgardian!". He places his hand on your shoulder and gives you a small shake. His hand moves some of your hair to the side, exposing a grey marking on the back of your neck. His eyes widen and he swings his hammer at your head, jumping back when it fazes right through you. Everyone in the room seems speechless and you feel even more embarrassed then you currently were. 

Tony stares at you with wide eyes. "What the hell was that?!". You don't answer, it was best if they didn't know. But Thor being Thor just had to say it. "Stark, why would you let this demon in here!? Fairies are the enemy of all Asgardians!". Tony rolled his eyes and stood up. "What do you mean fairy?". Thor points to you with his hammer, glaring angrily. "She is a Ghost fairy!". Everyone in the room had their eyes on you, if you didn't feel uncomfortable before, you definitely did now. 

Tony chuckles and walks around the table to you. He offers his hand and pulls you to your feet, walking behind you to place his hands on your shoulders. "Thor, fairy's have wings. (Y/n) doesn't have wings and what's your problem with fairies anyway, they're small, cute and harmless". Thor shakes his head and points his hammer at you once more. "Midgardians know nothing of true fairies. They're demons who feast on fear and will take any opportunity to kill you and eat your corpse". Bruce stands up and walks over to Thor, standing between the two of you. "She's not going to do that". "How do you know? Midgardians are taught fairies are harmless when in reality they enjoy the suffering of others, she shouldn't be here". Tony lets go of your shoulders and steps in front of you. "(Y/n), answer this truthfully. Are you or are you not a ghost fairy?". You look around nervously. "I am". Thor let out a loud laugh, letting a grin stretch across his face. "See, I told you she was a fairy". Tony sighs and turns to you. "We'll come down to get you tomorrow but in the meantime, Thor will take you back to your cell". You give a slow nod and bite your lip as you hesitate to ask for something. "Could I perhaps have a blanket or something?", you ask hopefully. He smiles and ruffles your hair. "I've had some stuff sent down for your cell to keep you occupied". You smile lightly. "Oh thank you, Mr. Stark". He sends you a wink and walks off. Thor suddenly pokes your side with his hammer. "Come on, fairy woman". You send him a glare but don't bother resisting.