13

"Thank you for the tour, it was as amazing as I thought it would be", Sam enthuses, adjusting his glasses. You send him a small smile. "It's alright and I give you permission to take her apart if you need to find anything out". His face lights up. "R-really?". You nod. "Of course, you guys are all working so hard to understand how she works without doing any damage. I thank you for taking such good care of her". He raises an eyebrow at you. "She?". Your lips formed a line as your averted your gaze. In embarrassment you hide the warmth of your cheeks behind your hands. "I call it her because I named her after my mother...", you trail off. Sam give an understanding nod. "What was her name?". You look over at the ship, eyeing the letter 'R' which was carved into the side. "Her name was Rosie". He sends you a smile. "That's a pretty name, who came up with yours?". You smile down at the ground, pulling your hands away from your face. "She did, Dad said that she was set on the name (Y/n) since she found out I was a girl". Sam's face heats up a little as he watches you smiling to yourself.

Tony left the ship and approached the two of you, placing a hand on each of your shoulders. "Sam why don't you take (Y/n) back to the basement, I'll let you see her tomorrow if you'd like to show her what you've been working on". Sam looks to you, asking permission with his eyes. You smile lightly at him, nodding. "That sounds great". Tony pats you both on the back and nudges you towards the door. "Okay then it's settled. Now Sam please take her back to her room". He give a quick nod and offers you his hand, leading you to the elevator.

After a short ride down the elevator, you both got out in the basement. You walked by Sam's side, stopping when you reached the large reinforced wall. Once the large room was revealed he enter with you, surveying his new surroundings. You reached your cell and sat down on your bed. "I-I'll see you tomorrow", Sam calls while waving. You wave back and turn your head towards one of the guards just as they switch your cell wall on. The orange glow returns to the room, making your view of Sam lessen a little. He's still standing there, waving. You send him one last smile before he turns to leave. You found it nice being able to have someone like Sam around. He kind and smart, around the same age as you too.

"Who was that?", you hear someone ask. You turn your head to look into the cell beside yours. "That was Sam", you say monotonously. Even though Loki had his usual calm expression on his face you could tell that he was slightly irritated. You lay down with you back to the raven-haired man, still upset by what he had said to you yesterday. There was a moment of silence before Loki decided to speak. "I do apologize for the things I said to you yesterday", he says. You stay quiet, still not satisfied with his words. Loki stares at your back, hating the silence. But it didn't matter to you, you just closed your eyes and it all went away.

Timeskip

When you awoke next the cell was dark, you couldn't see anything besides the glowing orange walls. But then you heard something strange, something that surprised you. It was a groan of sorts, one that might be made if someone was in pain. Feeling a little concerned you got out of bed and walked through your cell wall. You looked around, seeing that no one else was in the room. You had thought a guard may have come in and injured themselves, you'd hate to leave someone in pain. Then you heard it again, this time you were able to pinpoint its whereabouts. 

You re-entered your cell and then looked over at the one beside yours, Loki's cell. You couldn't see very well through the wall at night so made the bold decision to enter. You passed through the forcefield, your eyes immediately locking on the bed on the other side of the cell. Loki lay on his back, groaning quietly as he jolted occasionally. You drew closer to the bed, keeping your guard up. Once you reached its side you were able to see how pale Loki's face was as well as the sweat beaded on his forehead. You sat at the edge of the bed and watched as his let out a quiet whimper, his body shaking slightly. You reached over and shook his shoulders gently. "Loki, wake up". You keep shaking him, a little harsher this time. "Loki, come on". Feeling concerned you shook him harder. "Loki!". 

What will happen? I wonder...
Anyway, vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD