4

Thor kept nudging you with his hammer, this really pissed you off. You glared back at him as you entered the elevator. When the door closed you stared straight ahead while he watched you intently. You raised an eyebrow and met his gaze. "Why are you staring at me?", you question. He reaches over and touches a lock of your hair, not bothering to ask. "It is strange to see a ghost fairy in a Midgardian form, also I never expected one to be quite as beautiful". Your cheeks heated up but you refused to let him see.

The elevator opened and he nudged you with the hammer again, getting you to move forward. You pushed it away with your hand and glared at him. "Could you stop doing that?". He shakes his head. "I don't like ghost fairies and I'm finding entertainment in bothering you". A guard opens the large metal door for you and you find yourself in the same room you had spent the night in. "Well, then that just makes you a racist". Thor glares at you. "I am not racist, you're racist to Asgardians". You roll your eyes. "I never said anything about Asgardians, you idiot. You're the one who said you disliked my race, what did the ghost fairies even do to you?". He scoffs and rests his chin on his hammer for a second. "They killed and ate several of my prisoners". "And how long ago was that?". He shrugs his shoulders. "About 7,000 years ago". You sigh. "Are you kidding? That was ages ago, ghost fairies only hurt people who threaten them. Even a child knows that". He seemed to be quite annoyed by that, he gripped his hammer tighter. You scoffed and rolled your eyes. "What are you gonna do? Hit me with it?". He lets out an annoyed sigh and approaches your new cell with you beside him.

His gaze shifted to the cell beside yours. "Be careful, brother. This woman is dangerous", he warns. Loki chuckles and glances over at you, who was currently checking out the stuff that had been placed in your cell. There was a double bed, a desk, and chair as well as a laptop and a smartphone. You jumped onto the bed and hugged one of the pillows as the two brothers watched. "Is that so?", Loki asks. Thor nods, glancing back at you. "She's a ghost fairy".

Loki shakes his head and watches as Thor turns to a guard and nods, getting the walls of your cell to appear. "But if she is a ghost fairy, couldn't she just faze right through the cell wall and leave?". Now that you were done embracing your new bed you looked up at the two and smiled sweetly at Thor. You got up and walked up to the cell wall closest to him. Both watched you intently as you reached through the forcefield and flipped the blonde male off. You retracted your hand with a giggled and picked the laptop up, carrying it to your bed. Thor huffed and left the room quickly.

As you began setting up the computer you glanced to the side to see Loki watching you. You tilt your head to the side in curiosity. "Is something wrong?", you ask. He shakes his head and looks down at a book in his hands. "No, I was just curious as to how a ghost fairy ended up here on Midgard". You nod and continue setting up your laptop. "My father grew up and lived as the ruler of the ghost fairies, much like a king. One day he became curious about the world outside our home and left in order to explore. He got far, experiencing things no other ghost fairy had seen before. When he came here to earth, or Midgard, he found my mother and then the two of them had me. That's how I got here". He nods and flips the page of his book."How very interesting, I never really expected to meet a ghost fairy". You smile lightly at him, beginning to type on the keyboard of your new computer. "Well here I am, a mischievous fairy meeting the god of mischief. Perhaps it was destiny", you chuckle jokingly. He returns the smile and nods. "Perhaps".