Prolouge

The sound that the people made inside the mansion were only screams or shocks. Even though the police were already inside the mansion that was having an event or a party that the owner hosted since he was going to show off his most precious jewel, someone has announced theirselves that he was going to steal the jewel

Unfortunately when the appointed time came, the jewel disappeared. The famous jewel was on the hands of Kaitou Kid as he announces his presence to the guests and the polices inside the masion.

As the infamous phantom thief climbed up to the roof of the mansion after stealing a famous diamond on a necklace, he felt the cold night wind through his clothes. He was preparing to leave using his glider when he realizes that it was not the diamond he was looking for.
He lift it up above his head as the moon shone over the jewel, it didn't showed any reaction.
He was disappointed by the results but he was too determined to have the real one someday.

Then he took out something from his white coat, he rummaged inside and found the thing he was looking for. It was the same as the original jewel that he's holding except that it's diamonds were fake. A complete replica if you would say.
To ordinary people it may be the same or it may look like it was the real one but if the professionals do their job on observing, they will immediately know that it's fake.

"Such a shame. I didn't use this one" he said to himself.

Suddenly as he was putting both of the real and fake jewels inside his clothes, he noticed a lovely lady outside the mansion with a distressed face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'What the fuck! Those bitches ruining my dress!!! I'll fucking kill them!!!' As the foul-mouthed lady thought, she tries to fix her emerald green dress that was stained with red wine.

She leaned against a tree and take a look at herself using a hand mirror that she took out from her pouch.
She observed her (h/c) and found out that it was still intact. Her deep (e/c) shone like the stars as the moon was reflected on her mirror. Finally was her green gown that she put a lot of effort on making.
Yes, it was hand made. She surprisingly had an amazing talent even though she has the worst personality.

Suddenly she felt a presence of another person behind the tree that she was leaning on.

"Hello mademoiselle~" he said as the white clothed man appeared before her eyes.

For some reason she was entranced by the deep blue eyes that the man posses. It felt like she was being magnetized directly and she couldn't avert her gaze.

'Kaitou Kid!' She thought finally reaching her answer.

"It seems that you had a bad night but do not worry for I will show you magic that will last for an eternity" he said as he removed his hat and bowed politely.

Then he suddenly slip his arm onto the girl's waist and pulled their body close. He covered both of themselves with the white cape that he was wearing. Suddenly, pink smoke came out of nowhere and surrounded the two. Then the thief removed the white cloth   gracefully and suddenly the girl's dress change into a glittering white and blue gown. It looks like it was brand new and expensive to be honest.
The girl was shocked and it showed on her face.

"And one last thing" the man said as he went over to her back and pulled out the fake jewel that he was holding earlier.

"Since I have no use for this. You can have it as a gift " he said then putting the golden necklace with the fake diamon on her neck.

After that, he went back to her front and gave another graceful bow.

"We shall meet again under the light that fate has given us"  He said as he offered her a blue rose that she took from his hands. Then another pink smoke appeared and the man who gave her magic disappeared.

The man left the woman in astonishment but she quickly grasped the situation that Kaitou Kid just fixed her dress and gave her a gift.

'Where's my old dress then?' She thought while having a weird expression on her face.

"Thank you Kaitou Kid" were the words that left her mouth before she went back inside the mansion.

She heard the commotion that the people made when she opened the front doubled door.
Everyone was in the state of panick and the police tried to calm the guests along with the host.

She wasn't even noticed by anyone when she entered. She quickly went into the corner of the room and leaned against the wall.
Unnoticed by anyone that she was having a slight red cheeks. She was confused to what she is feeling right now but she knows that they will meet again when he is doing his heist.

Little did she know that someone was observing her from afar. He was the only one that noticed Kaitou Kid's movement and the one who noticed the change of dress and additional accessory she was wearing.

He also leaned against the wall but when he felt satisfied on staring at the lady in blue, then he disappeared within the crowd.