Camila laughed before slipping into bed next to me and allowing me to cuddle up to her side.

"Are the girls still coming over to eat tomorrow?" I asked as I felt her start rubbing my back, my eyelids getting heavier and heavier.

"Yea, none of them have called to cancel so I'm pretty sure they still are," she told me as she kissed my forehead.

"Alright, good..." I said as I drifted off.

~*~*~

"Y/n!" Dinah exclaimed as I opened the door for her.

"Hey, D," I smiled as I hugged her. "You're actually here early?"

"Yea, I had nothing better to do," she said as she walked inside.

"Okay, that has to be the cutest thing I've ever seen," she said as we walked into the kitchen and she saw Camila prepping food as she had Noah on her in the baby carrier.

"You're baby wearing today?" She asked my wife.

"Yea, I thought I'd try it out. He hasn't thrown a fit yet so I guess it's going alright," she laughed as Noah looked curiously at Dinah.

"Hey, little man," I said as I walked up to him, smiling when he put his arms out and signaled that he wanted to come with me.

"Oh, you little traitor," Camila told him and she unclipped the carrier from around her and let me take him.

"He wants his mama," I smirked as I turned around and Dinah and I left Camila in the kitchen.

We sat on the couch and talked for a bit before the door bell rang again.

"I'll get it. You're kind of busy," she said as she motioned to how I was holding the baby.

Minutes later she came back with Ally and Ally's husband in tow. I could hear Normani greeting Camila in the kitchen as I smiled at Ally.

"Oh my God. He's even more precious in person," Ally cooed as she got closer to me and Noah.

"You want to hold him?" I asked her, to which she immediately nodded.

I handed him off to the shorter girl before greeting Garret.

"Looks like she has baby fever," I told him, making him laugh.

"Tell me about it. We've been trying for a while now, hopefully next time she has morning sickness it's good news," he told me, which didn't surprise me at all.

"Aww, I'm so excited for you guys," I told him as I saw Normani and her boyfriend walk in.

"Hey, girl," Normani said as she hugged me before letting me greet Miles.

"Hey, how you feeling?" Miles asked me.

"A whole lot better than I was," I told him, knowing he was referring to the minor complications I had after giving birth to Noah.

We all chatted for a while, and soon enough Camila came in to tell us the food was almost ready.

"He's such a happy baby," Normani giggled as we all started moving into the kitchen.

"He's happy to be getting this much attention," I told the girls.

I heard a knock on the door and decided to go answer it, as everyone else was already in the kitchen.

I opened the door and smiled slightly, as I didn't really expect this familiar face to show up.

"Wow. You weren't too busy to come to our little get together?" I asked the girl.

"Not this time," Lauren smiles as she gave me a little hug.

"Where's Ashlyn?" I asked.

"Right here," I heard a voice say as the girl came around the corner and gave me a hug.

I welcomed the couple into our home and led them to where our other guests were already serving themselves.

"Looked who decided to show up," Dinah said as we all walked into the kitchen.

I laughed as the girls all teased her about how she finally showed up to one of our get togethers.

She had just started coming back around a few months ago, and was normally too busy to hang out with us.

I still wasn't completely used to having her around again, but she finally decided she could be my friend again and nothing more. I think her new girlfriend also had something to do with that.

Nevertheless, I was glad that we could all hang out as friends again, talking and laughing like old times.

I sat down and looked to my right, smiling when I saw my wife in a fit of laughter, our son in her arms giggling as well.

She was the one for me, and this is how I've always wanted it to be.