22

Camila's POV

I was woken up when there was a frantic knock on my door. I furrowed my eyebrows as I checked the time on my phone, which was still propped up on the pillow.

Three A.M.

I dragged myself out of bed when there was another loud knock. Who the fuck was banging on my door at three in the morning?

"What the fuck are you- Y/n?" I asked when I opened the door and saw my girlfriend standing there. She was breathing heavily as if she ran all the way here from LA.

"What you doing-" I was cut off when she pushed her way in and brought me into a kiss.

I kissed back with just as much passion as I heard the door close.

Our lips moved together quickly, but it wasn't rushed and sloppy. It was passionate and full of love.

I slowed the kiss down, pulling away slowly so I could look at her.

"What's going on?" I asked, looking at her to make sure she was okay.

"I love you."

My eyes widened. Did she just...?

"What?"

"I love you," she repeated.

"Did you come all the way to San Francisco to tell me that?" I asked, my heart beating out of control.

"I needed to tell you," she confirmed.

"I love you too," I said, meaning those words with everything in me.

I watched with a smile as her face lit up and tears started forming in her eyes.

"No, bebé. Don't cry," I said, pulling her into a hug.

"Now, tell me what's going on," I said as I guided us to sit down on the bed.

"Lauren showed up at my doorstep earlier," she started, making my eyebrows raise.

"She was crying and apologizing for everything..." she trailed off. "She told me she wanted me to go home."

"What'd you tell her?"

"I told her that's not my home anymore," she said. "You're my home now."

My heart literally exploded when she said that.

"Then she asked if I love you," she continued.

"And?" I asked with a small smile.

"I do. I love you. I'm in love with you," she said.

"I love you too," I told her with a smile as my eyes began watering.

"I'm so happy you do, because if you didn't this would be really awkward," she said, making me laugh.

"How did you even get out here you big goofball?" I asked before pecking her lips.

"Dinah came home and I told her everything and she insisted I call and tell you, but I didn't want to say it over the phone," she said, making me smile.

"So, she got me on a private flight."

"Of course she did," I laughed.

"I missed you anyways, so I didn't mind the hour and a half flight," she said as she hugged me tightly.

"I missed you too," I laughed.

"Can we sleep now? I'm really tired," she asked, making me smile.

"Yes, we can. I'm tired too," I said, laying back on the bed and opening my arms for her.

She immediately kicked off her shoes and crawled into my arms, getting comfortable before kissing my lips.

"Goodnight, hermosa," I smiled. "I love you."

"I love you too," she told me before we both began drifting off.