2

Your POV

I groaned when I woke up, stretching my limbs and crawling out of bed.

I furrowed my eyebrows when I heard things moving around in the kitchen.

Was Lauren still home?

She's usually long gone and at the studio before I wake up.

"Hey, baby," she greeted when I walked into the kitchen and saw she had gone out and picked up donuts.

"Hey?" I asked more than stated, watching her smile falter as she set a plate with a donut down in front of me.

"Good morning," she said, leaning down and pecking my lips.

I looked at the donut suspiciously as she sat across from me.

"What's going on?" I asked her, making her furrow her eyebrows.

"What do you mean?"

"Why aren't you at the studio?" I asked as she bit into her donut.

"I took the day off. I wanted to spend the day with you," she said, making me more confused than ever.

"Why do you all of a sudden want to spend time with me?" I asked her.

"I can't want to spend time with you?" She asked, obviously growing irritated with me.

"Never mind. Forget I asked," I said, biting the donut and watching her as she finished her food and took her plate to the sink.

She brushed all of her hair over one shoulder before she began washing her plate.

My stomach twisted in a horrible way when something on her neck caught my eye.

I quietly stood up, approaching her as she started to dry her dish.

When I was close enough to see what it was I felt anger take over, but quickly relaxed myself before I started to break down.

"Lauren?" I asked, watching her turn around to look at me.

"What's on your neck?" I asked, studying her face and catching a glimpse of fear in her eyes.

"What? Where?" She asked quickly.

"Don't fucking play with me right now, Lauren."

"Woah. Slow down," she said, stepping forward and taking my hands.

"Is that why you all of a sudden wanted to spend time with me? You feel guilty because of whoever did that?" I asked, pulling my hands from hers.

"Y/n, please. Let me explain," she pleaded.

"I really don't want you to explain," I said as I tried to walk away put she grabbed my arm and spun me around.

"Listen, please. Last night we were really high, like fucking fried, okay?" She started, and it was already making me mad that she was using being high as an excuse.

"Everyone left the studio except for Ty. He called me an uber and while we waited we talked. He asked about you. I started talking about you and then I got super emotional and next thing I knew I was spilling everything about our relationship," she continued, and at this point I was listening.

"What kind of things about our relationship?" I asked her.

"I mentioned that I thought we were drifting apart," she mumbled, making my heart break even though I knew it was true.

"He started to give me advice about what to do and next thing I knew he was kissing my neck," she finished.

"Did you even try to stop him?" I asked her.

"I- not at first," she mumbled, and my heart felt like it was ripped out of my chest.

"Please, Y/n. Listen I pushed him off when I realized what I was doing and then I left. I was an emotional wreck and it didn't help that I was high. I swear that's all that happened," she pleaded with me.

"Lauren, I need some space," I told her, pulling out of her embrace.

"No, please. We're already drifting apart and I know you feel it too. Space will break us," she said, starting to cry.

"I think you already broke us," I mumbled as I pulled out my phone and called Dinah.

"Hey, Y/n!"

"Dinah.." I mumbled weakly as I started shoving clothes into a bag.

"What's wrong? What happened?"

"Can you come pick me up? I need a place to stay tonight," I told her, looking up to see Lauren at the door crying her eyes out.

"I'm on my way. I'll be there in five minutes," Dinah said before hanging up.

"You'll come back to me, right?" Lauren asked through tears as I zipped my bag up.

"Lauren, I don't..."

"Please," she cut me off.

"I need to think all of this through," I told her honestly.

"I love you," she told me, leaning forward and kissing my cheek gently.

"Okay," I mumbled, making her face drop.

I walked past Lauren, exiting the house just as Dinah pulled up.

Tears were streaming down my face as I got into the passenger seat of Dinah's car.

"Do I need to fuck her up? I'll fuck her up," Dinah said.

"No, please just drive. I'll explain at your house," I told her as I wiped my eyes and she nodded.