14

Your POV

"I can't believe you left me there," I told Dinah as I sat down next to her on the couch.

"Hey, I knew you two would end up having makeup sex. You should be thanking me," Dinah told me, making my eyes widen.

"We didn't have sex!" I told her.

"Are you serious? I left you there to stay the night at her house and you two didn't even get it on?"

"Dinah!"

"Sorry..." she mumbled. "Did you at least make out with her?"

"Oh my God. You're hopeless," I said more to myself than to her.

"I'll take that as a yes," she said, making me groan.

"I actually hate you."

"You actually don't," she retorted. "You should come with me to the studio today."

"Can't," I said, making her raise her eyebrows.

"Why not?"

"Camilaiscomingoverlater," I mumbled.

"What?"

"Camila is coming over later."

"Are you guys gonna fuck this time?"

"Dinah!" I said, slapping her shoulder.

"Alright. Alright, I'll stop," she laughed.

"Why are you like this?" I asked her.

"I don't know. I just am," she responded. "Have fun with Camila."

"Have fun at the studio," I told her as she gathered her things and left the house.

I sent Camila a text, letting her know she could come over whenever and pretty soon she was knocking on the front door.

I opened the door, squealing when she immediately stepped into the house and threw me over her shoulder.

"Camila, put me down!" I told her as she kicked the door closed and spun in a circle.

"Alright. Alright," she complied with a laugh, letting me down and cupping my cheeks to kiss my lips.

I smiled into the kiss, trying to back away put realizing I couldn't when I felt her loop her fingers in the belt loops of my jeans.

"What are you doing?" I asked with a laugh.

"What do you mean?" She asked as she kissed my cheek.

"You're being extra touchy," I said, letting my hands rest on her forearms.

"I'm just happy," she smiled, letting go of my belt loops and grabbing my hand as she led me to sit down.

I blushed at her words, trying not to let them have such a big effect on me, but failing miserably.

"I wanna take you on a date," she said as she sat down on the couch and pulled me into her lap unexpectedly.

"Was that a question?" I asked her.

"Will you go on a date with me?" She asked this time.

"I would love to. When and where?"

"Right now to this diner I've been wanting to take you to," she told me, which surprised me.

"You want to go out in public with me?" I asked, making her furrow her eyebrows.

"Yes? Is that a problem?"