Twenty-Nine.

Beginne am Anfang

"Don't worry Ashton, Emma only had good things to say about you." Claudia tells him and Ashton shrugs obviously not bothered.

"So Genie now that you've seen it what's the verdict?" Claudia grins at me.  Did she really have to ask in front of everyone?

Calum lifts his head off my shoulder and smirks at me. "Yeah Genie what's the verdict? "

It's quiet as everyone awaits my answer, God this was so uncomfortable. It reminded me of at school when you have to say a stupid speech and all of your class mates are staring at you.

"Wait are you asking about Cal's P.enis?" Luke asks. "Jeez Claudia even I can tell you it's big."

Everybody laughs at Luke's response making a small frown appear on his face.

"Why is that funny?" Luke groans.

"It just is." Claudia answers.

"It's almost worrying that you know that." I say once I've finished laughing.

"It actually isn't.  I could tell you about Luke and all of the boys." Calum speaks up before lightly shrugging. "I guess it's a guy thing." He chuckles.

"Well do tell. Luke is the only one we don't know about." Claudia practically demands.

"You know Claudia if you really wanted to know you could of just asked and I would of happily showed you." Luke shoots her a cocky grin.

"Oh shut up." Claudia shakes her head at him.

"Just for the record Luke is blessed in that department." Calum nods.

"Yeah he's impressive." Michael says before laughing.

"Okay....how about that movie." Emma says before standing up.

"Seems like the perfect time." Ashton chuckles before standing up.

"I'm picking!" Michael announces before standing up and running back to the batch.

"So Michael's choice." Aria lightly laughs. "Which obviously isn't me." I hear her say under her breath before she stands up and starts back towards the batch.

What was I gonna do with her?

Ashton and Emma entwine their hands together before they begin to walk back.

"Luke help me with the rubbish." Claudia tells him rathering then asking. Luke groans overdramatically before helping her.

"Alright then." Calum mumbles removing his arm from my waist and standing up. He holds his hand out for me which I take.

"You two coming?" Claudia asks looking at us.

"In a minute." I answer getting a confused frown from Calum.

"Okay. " Claudia smiles before her and Luke start walking back.

"What's up?" Calum asks obviously curious as to why we stayed behind.

"I wanna talk to you about something." I tell him.

"Alright I'm all ears." Calum smiles lacing his fingers with mine.

"Michael's whole 'No Dating' thing. When do you think he'll get over that?" I ask him.

"Uhh I honestly have no idea. It seems to be work out pretty well for him so far."  Calum shrugs. "Is that about Ari?"

"Yeah. I feel bad Calum, she really likes him."

"I know G but you can't really do anything." Calum tells me looking sympathetic.  I let out a small sigh before a great idea comes to me.