Chapter 27: Dysfunctional Family

ابدأ من البداية

"Oh, hell to the no! You did not just touch my boyfriend!" A hint of sassiness was coming out of Louis' mouth. Queen Sassy is making her late appearance. Better lay down the red carpet before she beat you until you turn into a pulp.

"Sorry." I smiled apologetically. I knew what he meant but my heart only belongs to a certain Irish boy and I never looked Harry that way.

"Haz, why do you let Zayn touched you? Besides, he's not one of us." Louis raised his eyebrow at me while he air quoted 'one of us.'

First of all, ouch! Oddly, I was offended on what Louis has said. I think I know what it means but I'm not sure if what I'm thinking is what he's thinking as well.

Louis dragged the wooden stool behind Harry and sat on it. He snaked his long slender arms in front of Harry, letting me know that Harry is off limits. Then, he threw a glare at me and he meant business.

"Aww, someone's jealous..." A smirk spread across my face.

Louis quickly got up from his seat, making the stool stumbling down on the white tiled kitchen floor and producing quite a noise. A shade of crimson spread across on Louis' face. It is quite funny to annoy Louis once in a while.

I quickly pulled Harry towards me and slowly lick his cheeks while looking directly at Louis' bluish eyes. Not a moment later, I witnessed as his white skin tone turned into a dark red shade in a matter of seconds. His eyes widened and are filled with hatred and jealousy. I could imagine that he was about to pounce me any minute now.

He jerked Harry away from me and hugged his boyfriend to the point that Harry almost suffocates. "Get one on your own and stop harassing mine!" He raised his eyebrow on me and an evil smirk spread across his face that made me really uncomfortable.

"Oh, I forgot. You don't have one..." A sarcastic tone left his mouth. He was basically taunting me. For some odd reason, I want to get back to him but I can't. Louis is right, I don't have one.

"Oooh, burn!" Josh voice suddenly popped out from the kitchen. He had this expression on his face that wants to taunt Louis more. He looked at me, studying a defeated face plastered on my face.

"So no comeback, Zayn?" He smirked.

"Boobear, Zayn can't have a boyfriend. He's straight, remember?" Harry cupped Louis's cheeks and planted soft little kisses on it. While, Louis is not looking, Harry mouthed 'I'm sorry,' on my direction. Only Harry knows my late homosexual tendency.

Maybe taunting Louis is a bad mistake.

* * * * *

Niall's POV

Liam held on my hand tight enough to make me blush as we head back to his home. A moment like this is something I've been wanting for so long. Me and Liam; just the two of us. No flashing lights of camera and no management telling us what to do.

The sensation of his warm, big hands into my small Irish hands made me feel like really nervous in a good way. A smile is trying to creep up on my face but I tried my best to conceal it. I don't want Liam to see that I'm smiling like a crazy person. Besides, if he sees me smiling he would want to ask questions and I don't know if I can answer them properly without telling him that I do like him.

When all of a sudden, rain starts pouring in real hard. Liam quickly pulled me as we ran trying to find some cover. Unfortunately, we didn't find a tree large enough to cover us so he quickly took off his waterproof sweater and put it above our heads. His somehow wet brown hair with his brown eyes seems too hypnotic for me not to stare at it for a very long time.

My deep thoughts were interrupted when a warm touch from him snapped me back to reality. He ran his hands on my blonde hair, wiping it off, trying to make it dry.