A/N

YOOOOOOOO! IZ YA AUTHOR AND SHE'S ALMOST BACK :D THE SEMESTER IS ALMOST FINISHED AND OUR THESIS DEFENSE IS ALMOST OVER YAY!

I'm coming out of this hiatus soon because hi hello to Dahyun's purple hair! 

 I talked to a fellow author of mine who went on hiatus as well. She said as a reward for the long wait for her readers, she put up a pic of herself at the end of the chapter. Would you guys like that as well? My face is nowhere near good looking but if ya'll would like that, I might consider doing it too hahaha so let me know if I should do so or just post like my favorite Saida photo instead.

Here's a teaser for the next chap btw. Hope ya'll enjoy!

-Cpg

Chapter 17-Time Apart

Dahyun heaved a sigh as she leaned on Sana's bedroom door. She was watching the tall brunette pack her things for her trip home to Japan. Dahyun then laid on the bed, sat on floor and even did a few push-ups beside Sana but the latter was busy stuffing in clothes of all sorts. 

"You got your toothbrush packed?" Boredom finally cracked Dahyun's patience to keep quiet and Sana let's out a small giggle.

"Yes Dahyun-ah." Sana replies without looking up. Dahyun purses her lips and begins to bombard her girlfriend with more questions hoping to get her attention.

"Did you pack a spare blanket for your flight?" says the Korean while wrapping herself up in Sana's lavender scented sheets.

"Yes Dahyun-ah."

"Your passport all-set?"

"Yes Dahyun-ah."

Dahyun pouts her lips at Sana's mindless answers. Though Sana was answering truthfully, Dahyun wanted a more immersed reaction from the older.

"Do you sleep walk at night?"

"Yes Dahyu- wait what? Come here you!" Sana snaps her neck at Dahyun's direction and the two harmlessly wrestle on Sana's queen-sized bed. The older traps Dahyun in between her legs and tickles the pointguard till she could only pant.

"It happened one time white stuff!"

"Pretty sure you sleep walk when I'm not here too babe." Dahyun breathlessly says when Sana finally stopped poking her sides. As Dahyun's chest heaves up and down, a moment of silence envelopes the two. Dark and light brown eyes lock with one another and Dahyun unknowingly bites her lips at the sight right above her. A gear clicks in the pointguard's head and with a swift movement, Dahyun switches their position and soon traps Sana under her. Sorry babe but I'm the top.

Sana's eyes shoot wide open and the quick switch causes her heart to pound against her chest. Her breathing becomes shallow and ragged as she feels Dahyun's intense gaze on her. Sana tries to get up but Dahyun quickly pins her wrists down. Then without a word, Dahyun crashes her lips onto Sana.

Electric. Intense. Minty. Sana didn't have time to process all that was happening. All she knows is that she loves the minty taste she was getting from Dahyun's kiss and also all the tingles that are running all throughout her body . They've kissed before but this kiss was different for Sana. Something about being trapped under Dahyun was making her feel things. Making her feel...hot.

O P S HAHAHA TILL NEXT TIME SPRITES!