Chapter 4.1

Sana and Dahyun's lips touch. Both inhale deeply taking in each other's scent as their lips make contact. Dahyun imagined Sana's lips to be soft but she had never imagined it would be this soft. She tastes like strawberries. It was probably from the milkshake earlier but nonetheless, Dahyun thought Sana tasted good. Dahyun cupped Sana's jaw and took her bottom lip ever so gently as if being a little more rough than that could bruise the girl's lips. The Japanese responded by tightening her hold on Dahyun's neck, pulling her closer into her if that was even possible. The friction between Sana's arms and Dahyun's nape causes the latter's goosebumps to appear. The pointguard slowly but passionately moves her lips, sending a jolt of electricity through Sana's whole body. Dahyun begins to make her tongue move around the edges of Sana's bottom lip, making the Japanese slightly gasp in pleasure, allowing Dahyun entrance to her mouth. Dahyun then begins to sensually explore everything Sana's mouth has to offer. This causes the tall brunette to grasp Dahyun's brown locks to support her now wobbly legs. Dahyun is able to hold Sana up by clutching the latter's waist closer to her. The air becomes hotter and hotter between the two. 

Everything was slowly fading away for the two. It didn't bother them that the sun had now fully set, that the boatmen passing them were howling and whistling, not even the vibration of Sana's phone in her pocket seems to bother the two. They were in their own little world and nothing else mattered.   

Neither one wants to pull back, their chests both tightening and burning from the lack of oxygen. Sana loses the battle and pulls back. Even though she could do this all day if she was given the chance, she needed oxygen, both of them did. She places her forehead onto Dahyun's, her arms still draped over the younger. Damn Dahyun's a good kisser. They gaze into each other's eyes, panting from the wonder that has just happened between them.

"Wow." Sana mutters under her unstable breath. She wanted to say so many more words but her mind was too hazy to formulate anything more complex than a "wow". 

"I know." Dahyun replies. The pale girl's heart was pounding so hard, she could've sworn Sana was able to hear it. Her mind was equally in shambles as well. This wasn't the pointguard's first kiss. In fact even Sana had plenty of experiences with the art of liplocking, but they both knew that this one was different. This was not just a spur of the moment thing rather something that had been building up since they first met. 

A minute or two passes and both are still lost in each others orbs. From the warm and bright rays of the sunset, the two were now basking under the soft dim aura of the moonlight. The cold night breeze brushes past them causing Sana to shudder closer to Dahyun. Immediately realizing that Sana was just wearing a cardigan over her uniform, Dahyun removes her hoodie and puts it on the tall brunette. 

"How about you white stuff? Aren't you cold?" Sana asks with the utmost concern in her voice.

"I'll be f-fine Sana-chan. I'm n-not cold at all." Dahyun reassures her even though Sana feels Dahyun shaking from the cold as well. This was one of the things Sana adored about the pointguard. It was how Dahyun seems to put everyone first before herself. Sana saw it in the way Dahyun takes care of her friends, how she holds the door open for her and how she just manages to make Sana feel so safe by just being near her.

"Liar. You're basically stuttering Dahyun." Sana calls the younger one on her bluff.

"I'm a-always stuttering in f-front of you unnie." Dahyun admits whilst sporting her blushing cheeks.

Sana knew that Dahyun wasn't gonna take the hoodie from her so she does the next, if not the best thing to keep the younger warm. She envelopes Dahyun in her arms and snuggles her face by the crook of the latter's neck. Dahyun stiffens at the sudden backhug she received.