Chapter 12 What are We?

"Knew you weren't straight Yoda. You own too many polos for comfort clothes. That and well you turned down almost every guy who asked you out." Chaeyoung drapes her arm around the flustered Taiwanese who wasn't used to handling situations like these but since she was around her bestfriends and girlfriend, Tzuyu manages to force a smile and introduces herself. "Hello I'm Chou Tzuyu, it's a pleasure to meet you all." Chaeyoung was about to bombard her with questions when a cute voice comes from the girl in Sana's arms.

"Chewy and Momoring bought me this Mommy Sana." said Dahyunnie who was waving her giant stick of pink and blue cotton candy. The two were informed about Dahyun's mental illness and they in turn told them how they spotted Dahyun crying by the roller coaster saying that she wanted her Mommy Sana. Apparently, a cotton candy vendor caught the pale girl's eye and she followed it until she was far away from the company of Jeongyeon and Sana, causing her outburst. It was a shock to see Dahyun act like a kid at first but the two foreigners just kept an eye on the little tofu after melting by her cuteness. Dahyunnie soon grew hungry hence why they were headed to the food stalls where they were all reunited.

All of them finally get a decent meal (with Jeongyeon footing the bill again due to Chaeyoung's incessant nagging about her quarter pounder and Nayeon's death glare.) and enjoy the view of the now lit up amusement park. It was while Sana was opening up another chocopie for Dahyun when the latter clutched her head, wincing in pain. Argh fvck me. What the hell happened?

"Dahyunnie baby? Is there something wrong?" Sana asks the pale girl and as she cups her face with her palm. Dahyun instantly buries her face into the crook of Sana's neck, seemingly finding comfort in the embrace of the Japanese.

"Let her rest first unnie. She always has a splitting headache after her episodes." says Chaeyoung to Sana. The tall brunette stays behind with Dahyun as she tells the others to go and enjoy the park and that they'll catch up when Dahyun feels better.

Dahyun was having a hard time processing her surroundings. The lights from the rides were too bright, the park's looped theme song was becoming grudgingly annoying and the throbbing of her head topped off Dahyun's post-episode experience. Sana notices the buckling legs of the pale girl and brings her to a bench to sit. Acting out of instinct, she takes Dahyun's hand and rubs circles on the pale knuckles. The pain was fleeting away and the throbbing was getting less and less intense. Slowly Dahyun lifts her head and is greeted by the hazel eyes and warm smile of Sana. Dahyun feels guilty, a common emotion after her episodes but she promised that she'd let Sana be there for her and so she does. She intertwines her hands with the Japanese's and leans her head onto the latter's shoulders.

"How do you feel white stuff?"

"You smell like lavender. I like lavender." the Japanese hits Dahyun's shoulder lightly for disregarding her question. "Yah that's not what I asked."

"I'll be fine if you just stay beside me." says the Korean while nuzzling further into Sana's neck. Sana feels the heat rising up to her cheeks and thanks the heavens that Dahyun wasn't looking up to see it.

The two stay seated talking about what happened since Dahyun had no recollection of what had transpired earlier. They joked about how Dahyun had downed almost a whole plastic bag worth of oreos and chocopies (a problem she will have to deal later on when the sugar rush kicks in.) and how she has managed to get away from Jeongyeon only to be found crying by a dating Momo and Tzuyu.

"Now wait wait back up, Tzuyu is dating Momo? Like my tall roommate and your crazy hot friend Momo?" Sana laughs at Dahyun's shocked reaction. "Pretty sure they're the only Tzuyu and Momo in uni Dubu." Dahyun is wide-eyed at the reveal of Tzuyu's "mystery textmate".  Damn now I owe Chaeng 50 bucks. I thought Yoda was straight.