(Chapter 8 The Debate)

To make amends for the long absence and shitty updates recently, I present to you a Michaeng and 2yeon centered chapter. I hope you guys will enjoy it!

After the party, Mina stayed behind to coordinate with Nayeon at Jeongyeon's house about helping her with the dance acts for their musical. It was supposed to be a meeting with Momo but since the girl disappeared to God knows where in the middle of the night, Mina offered to help Nayeon choreograph some of the ballet scenes.

When Chaeyoung learned that Mina was staying behind, the girl immediately decided that she would also not be leaving the Yoo mansion just yet. A wide smile was plastered on the baby beast's face. Mina staying behind meant all the more time Chaeyoung can spend with her, while Chaeyoung staying behind meant more blushing and embarrassment for the penguin. Mina urged Chaeyoung to go home since she was just fed up of Chaeyoung's flirty ways all through the night before but of course, the stubborn cub refused to go home.

"Oh come on let me stay Minari. This isn't even your house for you to kick me out." Chaeyoung says while pouting. Her round glistening puppy dog eyes forced Mina to turn to Jeongyeon but the latter just puts her hands up. After years of knowing Chaeyoung and her stubbornness, the older no-jam brother already knows that her dongsaeng wasn't leaving anytime soon.

"Nothing I say will get her out of my house Mina. I know. I tried everything." says Jeongyeon while she was backhugging her bunny girlfriend. Nayeon on the other hand was giggling at the events unfolding in front of her. It wasn't everyday that she's able to see Mina get so worked up about another person, well except for Momo's eating habits. Mina just hated that it would take Sana, Nayeon and herself to get Momo cleaned up after every meal. But seeing Mina deal with Chaeyoung was amusing for the oldest because for once, she actually saw that Mina was wavering, not in control of the things around her because of Chaeyoung's spontaneous and charming personality. Looks like our Pengmina's met her kryptonite.

"I could literally kick her out of here and she'd still pop up miraculously on my couch eating my ice cream." Jeongyeon adds while snuggling more into Nayeon's neck.

Mina just closes her eyes in defeat. She was getting a headache and started massaging her temples. She gives a deep sigh and finally gives up after a barrage of whining and pleading from the younger.

"Fine. You can stay. Just keep quiet okay and please enough with the flirting." Mina says while looking at the ground all embarrassed. She felt like she just admitted like she was being affected by Chaeyoung's cheesy lines. Although she knows that Chaeyoung is making her feel things that she hasn't felt before, she wouldn't dare admit it because that's simply not who Mina Myoui is.

Chaeyoung fists pumps the air and utters a loud "Yes!". Mina looks at her with narrowed eyes and the cub does a zipping motion with her hands over her mouth. Just as Mina was about to turn away, Chaeyoung gives her a playful wink. Butterflies invade the ballerina's stomach and her cheeks turn a flushed pink. If you'd just stop flirting and talk to me normally, we'd get along so much better. She didn't want Chaeyoung to know that she wanted to actually spend time with her, to get to know her. She just couldn't help blushing every time the baby tiger complimented her eyes, her smile or basically just anything that she does.

As Nayeon and Mina were busy discussing the details of Nayeon's musical in the living room, Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung were busy staring at the two girls from a distance in the other room. With their heads propped on their hands and their elbows as a stand on the table, the two gazed into the people who are currently lighting up their lives.

"Isn't she just the prettiest?" Jeongyeon asks Chaeyoung while looking rather smitten at her significant other. Meanwhile, Chaeyoung without averting her gaze at Mina's side profile and with thoughts only of her, answered the older, "I know. She just takes my breath away. Like after you make me jog 10 laps whenever I'm late. That kind of breathless."