Chapter 1: Falling for you... literally

Dahyun's POV

How could she look so perfect? How could she smile like that and not notice that everyone around her is melting like Melona on a hot summer day. Aish. Pull yourself together Dahyun. Oh shit. She's coming this way. WHAT DO I DO? WHAT DO I DO? Okay. Look natural.

* crash*

"Are you okay? That was a bad fall. Are you hurt anywhere?" Said the angel kneeling over my sorry excuse of an existance. Of all the times I could trip and fall on my face, I had to do it in front of Sana Minatozaki. Way to look natural Dahyun. "i- I'm f-fine. S-sorry for getting in your way." If fine meant feeling like wishing the earth would devour me and put me six feet under, you bet I was fine. "Be careful next time okay white stuff? I might not be around to pick you up anymore next time." Sana said as she helped me to stand on my very wobbly legs. She called me white stuff. Thank the lord for my ghost-like complexion. "Sana-chaaan we're going to be late for class. Let's go ppali!" called her friend. She was pretty too but this angel here just makes me have eyes only for her. "Coming Mina-chan. Wait up." She responded. Before I could take a breather as I was holding my breath the entire time she held me up, she turned around and said "You're a cute one, what's your name?" I responded like a toddler who just learned her name " da-Dahy-yun. k-Kim Dahyun" "Okay Dahyun, I'll see you around?" She left and skipped towards her friends and left me with my heart pounding nearly out of my chest.

Way to make a first impression. Dahyun you pabo.