Indeed, inside the van, they could see a guy talking furiously inside a receiver and he was all dressed in black, with a black beanie and sunglasses.

If that didn't scream "spy" or "bad guy". But most people wouldn't look around them enough to notice him through the slightly tinted windows of the vehicle.

"What do you think he's doing?" Seokjin asks quietly, almost as if he didn't want the man dressed in black to notice him, even though that seemed unlikely since they were parked behind him and he seemed way too engrossed in his conversation to see the two guys that were staring at him from another car.

"I don't know baby but... don't you think that it looks like he's staring straight towards where the school is supposed to be?" The purple-haired male said after thinking for a while, coming to that conclusion.

Jin squinted his eyes, also thinking. That could be a possibility.

"Hmm it does seem like it, but he could just be staring at a random building too. Let's just go, there isn't much we can do anyway." The older answered, so Namjoon started the engine again and they were off to the school, Jin staring a bit as they passed the van, wondering.

When they reached their final destination, both of the boys suddenly had a bad feeling.

"Do you feel that too?"  Jin asked the driver beside him, who hummed in agreement. "It's weird." He added to himself when Namjoon got out of the car, so he also stepped out and locked the doors.

The younger walked to the brunet and took his hand so they could walk together to the entrance.

But something, or rather a few people, stopped them before they could make their way to the door.

The purple-head gripped his lover's hand really tightly and froze in his tracks, making the other stop with him. He stared at the group a few feet away from them, who thankfully didn't see them yet.

Seems like luck really was on their side today.

The group of people, by the side of the entrance, were, in majority, all dressed up in black, which was really eye-catching, but none of the students seemed to pay attention to them since they were stuck in their own world or on their phones. The one at the front of the little mass of people in black had a walkie-talkie and seemed to be listening to what the person on the other side of the radio was saying. Yes, it was the same walkie-talkie as the guy in the van.

That was fishy as heck.

After nodding once and probably saying "okay" in the receiver, the guy at the front put it back on his belt and took out a handgun.

Before he could do anything else, another man stepped up from inside the group and started shouting orders. As he did, the eyes of the couple, watching them from afar, widened.

"Isn't that-"

"Oh yes it is." Namjoon cut off his boyfriend and took out his phone, dialling a number.

"Jungkook? Yeah, are you at school?" He spoke quickly, the older beside him jumping from one foot to the other, bitting his lips, looking at the building with growing anxiety. If the event takes place again...

"Okay. Then please listen to me and do as I say. The guy who lead the shooting a few weeks back. Yeah, him. Well he's back and he just entered the school with a few men and they had guns so I hope you know what I'm implying." The anxiety was creeping up, getting bigger, their eyes were darting around as they both gulped nervously.

"Is Taehyung with you?" The purple-haired man listened carefully and hummed a few times, adding a few words when necessary. "Alright, we'll enter by the back door and come meet you in the cafeteria. Okay, stay safe." He hung up and turned towards his lover.

"Jungkook has Taehyung with him. The good news is that they haven't started shooting yet, so they're probably looking for them. They will both hide inside a classroom and I told him to come and join us in the cafeteria so we can all go back together, since they came by bus this morning." Jin nodded at this and was about to reply, but bullets getting shot interrupted his speech.

The pair looked at each other and took out their own guns, nodding, and ran inside.

~~~
J & T

As they were running towards the classroom, Jungkook having just hanged up with Namjoon, he didn't tell Taehyung about what was happening yet, not wanting to scare him, and the younger would soon come to a scary conclusion.

He thought back about the shooting a while ago and then about everything that happened between that moment and the present, and remembered that Jimin and Yoongi were in the school, so he decided to tell him about what was happening, in case they were searching for them too.

Grabbing his phone and opening his texts, he quickly informed the older about the situation and received a weird answer.

Kooks🍪
B safe kk?

Yoongles🐱
Wait which date r we?

Kooks🍪
The 24 why??

Yoongles🐱
It's been 1 week since we went to the office

As soon as the phone vibrated again, the eyes of the ravenette squinted. Taehyung, that was looking over his shoulder at the phone, made a little noise.

"What does that mean?" He whispered in the ears of the other, tilting his head to the side.

That was cute.

Jungkook hummed as a reply, thinking.

Could his dad really have planned this?

***

I hope this isn't too boring 😭
See you soon~