Chapter 22

I promised myself that I would update today since its my last chance before I'm flooded with homework
Plus I missed this soooo much, hope you didn't forget me 😅
***

J

The oldest had to come back to the school.

He had to.

His cousin never went to visit him and since he was a very loving and happy person, he wanted to see the youngest.

So he decided to take the matter into his own hands.

Find the ravenette, scold him for not coming to see his cousin earlier and proceed to give out lots of hugs and love.

Best plan ever.

So one morning he took off from his house, forcing his boyfriend to come with him because he liked spending time with Namjoon out of their business and those moments became rare, and they were on their way to Jungkook's school.

"Say baby." Jin asked the driver that sat beside him, said driver which had a hand on his thigh.

"Yeah darling?" He replied.

"Do you think Jungkook and Taehyung would make a cute couple?" He asked out of the blue, making his boyfriend cough and swerve down the road a little bit before regaining the middle of his lane again. "Maybe even cuter than us?" Now Jin was staring at the younger as he added this.

"W-Why are you asking me this?" The purple-haired man looked in the mirror to avoid the glance of his lover, sweat dripping down from his forehead.

He knew that was a tricky question. He didn't want to face any consequences because he knew how Seokjin could get when something wasn't like how he wanted.

The older hummed and looked outside. "I just want to have your insight." A pause. "Well?" The gaze was back on Namjoon.

The younger couldn't get out of it, that he was sure of.

"Well I think they would certainly make a cute couple." His lover's gaze was boring in his head. "But we're cuter." He added with confidence, thinking every single word. He really did love Seokjin and if his boyfriend wanted to hear that they were the cutest couple on Earth, then so be it. They were.

The brunette smiled really widely and turned his gaze back to the front, content.

He loves his personal grape.

"Wait, what is that?" Jin suddenly spoke, his eyes squinted and a frown made its way on his handsome face.

"What? What is what?" The other asked, because he couldn't really look around since he was driving.

"Park the car." The older ordered, his lover immediately complying. They weren't very far from the school now, maybe a few more streets to go and the building would come in view.

As soon as the car was safely stopped on the side of the road, Namjoon could see what the brunet was talking about.

A few feet away from them, on the other side of the road, was a white van parked by the sidewalk. It looked just like a normal van for people that would walk by, but for the eyes of two highly trained mafia members, they could clearly see that something was not right.