Chapter 10

T

When Taehyung woke up again, it was dark outside. He slept all day and felt a bit groggy when he opened his eyes.

Looking around the neutral-coloured room, he thought for a few moments, trying to recall where he was. Then, he remembered Jungkook telling him he was at his place, treating his wounds, hugging him, telling him-

Wait what.

Hugging him?!

At that time the older was probably too tired to event comprehend what was happening, hence why he wouldn't have reacted. But now that he regained all his senses and his pain was only a dull feeling all over his body, he became shy and aware of what had really happened.

His cheeks flaming up, Taehyung hid himself beneath the covers and squeaked like a little girl. Except with Jimin and Jaehyun, the brown-haired male wasn't really familiar with close contact and skinship.

After a few moments, he finally calmed down and pushed the covers away from his face, holding them close under his chin.

What am I supposed to do now? Taehyung thought, closing his eyes tightly.

The sound of his phone vibrating, sign that a notification was coming in, on the bedside table, pulled his attention away from his own mind. The boy lifted himself up in a sitting position, wincing a tiny little bit because of his recents wounds and stretched his hand to grab his phone.

Many missed calls from Jimin popped up on his screen along with many texts from him. Taehyung scrolled through them quickly, feeling a bit guilty about not informing Jimin of his whereabouts and feeling his heart swell at all the concern the pink head had for him.

Jimin was truly a blessing.

Thinking about calling him back to reassure his best friend, Taehyung stopped his finger when he noticed certain messages, leaving the digit to hover over the screen.

Jae❤️
15:34
Tae r u ok? Where r u?

Jae❤️
15:35
Im srry 4 hurtin u

Jae❤️
15:35
Plz come back 2 me, it wont happn again

Jae❤️
15:36
Ill b waitin 4 ur call
Luv u

Taehyung's fingers now shaking slightly, he changed his plan and was about to open his phone to text his boyfriend to tell him that he was alright and was coming soon, when he heard steps outside.

Deciding to put his device back on the furniture instead, the male looked at the door as it was opening, Jungkook stepping inside.

"Oh, you're awake?" The black-haired male said, tilting his head to the side a little bit, holding in his hand a glass of water.

"Yes, I just woke up. D-Do you think I could maybe use the shower?" Taehyung asked a bit hesitantly, to which the younger nodded at.

"There's spare clothes and a towel in there already. Thought you might want to wash up when you came back to your senses." Jungkook said, moving to the side when the other stood up from the bed, thanking him once he passed by him, to go find the bathroom.