Chapter 11

Plz don't hurt me

***
T

When Taehyung left Jungkook's house that evening, he felt really good. Except his best friend Jimin, no one ever really cared about him like that.

I can't believe that Jungkook is kind like this.. I'm glad he's my friend! He's a real angel!

Little did he know, the aforementioned started to prepare his next assassination in his basement the moment Taehyung left.

But for now, the other would remind a sweet little pea in the older's mind.

Older who was currently almost skipping to his house, happy to get back to his lover. He couldn't wait to hug him and get filled up with love and care.

Because he knew that when they had lower moments, Jaehyun would always show his love for him a lot more as an apology, which Taehyung always gladly accepted.

The brown-haired male finally arrived in front of his place after a long walk in the night breeze and he ran up the stairs, knocked on the door and waited.

Until he realized...

What am I going to say to him?! I can't possibly come up and tell him : 'Oh.. well I slept at a friend's house, a friend that I've met recently and you don't know about, he helped me a lot and hugged me better, he was really kind!'

Jaehyun would absolutely freak out and possibly want to talk to that new friend. The boy knew that when his boyfriend 'talked' to people, Taehyung wouldn't see them again for an unknown reason.

The brunet started to panic as he heard the door get unlocked and pushed open, revealing his half-asleep boyfriend. As soon as Jaehyun saw him, his eyes widened and a glint appeared in them as he engulfed Taehyung in a comforting hug.

"Baby! Where were you? You had me worried sick!" The blonde one said as he rubbed circles in the back of the other, who hugged him back.

"I-I was.." and he said the first thing that he had in mind. "I was at Jimin's place." The younger said confidently, sure that he was out of trouble.

Boy was he wrong.

"Jimin? That annoying-ass pink head again? Did I not tell you to spend more with me than him? Was he the reason that you came back that late? Oh boy, I'm going to kill him!" Jaehyun almost yelled as he broke the hug and walked inside quickly, his heavy footsteps resonating in the whole house, scaring Taehyung.

This was not the reaction the other expected at all.

"W-Wait Jae, please don't! Tomorrow I-I promise I'll tell him I can't be with him anymore and I'll stop hanging out with him! Please! J-Just don't hurt him.." The brown-haired male begged his love, tears filling up his big, pleading eyes as he followed the other that was storming away.

He didn't know what he would do if Jimin would get hurt by his fault. He would never forgive himself and would probably feel the guilt eat him alive for the rest of his life.

"P-Please Jae..." He added, letting his head fall forward so he could hide the tears that were streaming down his face, clinging to the arm of his boyfriend, squeezing it to hopefully make him realize that he was speaking the truth.

Then, he made a harsh decision, for the sake of his friend.

"I-If you h-have to h-hurt someone, it's m-me." He said shakily, closing his eyes while he braced himself for an impact that was surely coming.

The other sighed loudly and clicked his tongue. Then, he walked away, his footsteps could be heard until they stopped and the sound of a door opening replaced them. That same door closed itself after a few seconds, letting the house get silent once more.