Chapter 15

Heyyyyy guys!

I hope y'all missed me 😂 cuz I missed that story ❤️

Let's go~

***
J

As soon as Jungkook said those words, the glass windows exploded into thousands and thousands of little sharp pieces, flying everywhere. The ravenette immediately turned his body around so his back could face the windows and covered the shivering body of the boy in front of him with his own. He only closed his eyes as he felt the glass enter the skin of his back, the clothes weren't enough to block them.

After the windows stopped exploding everywhere, Jungkook moved his head to look to the side to make sure his cousin and his boyfriend were safe, just to see that Namjoon had thought the same way as the youngest and was protecting the oldest the same way as Jungkook was.

If the scene wasn't so depressingly horror-like and gory, with bloodied glass and students screaming everywhere, it would've been super cute.

Slowly, both boys, that were protecting the others, stretched their figure, both wincing a little, as the other two looked around at the mess that was created in the hallway.

"Can I ask what is happening? Beca-"

"EVERYBODY MOVE!" Namjoon yelled out as he grabbed and pulled his boyfriend, that he just interrupted, with him inside a classroom. Jungkook and Taehyung followed after the pair and the purple-head shut and locked the door after them. The 4 boys sat on the floor, close to the door, and waited, in an eerie silence.

Nobody was screaming, talking or even breathing. The hallways were extremely quiet, compared to a few seconds earlier.

"Wha-" The younger brown-haired male started, getting Jungkook's hand clamped on his mouth to stop him from talking, who also signalled him to keep quiet with his index finger of his free hand pressed on his own lips.

After a few more seconds of apprehensive dead silence and anxious-filled eyes that were scanning the room, they finally heard something in the hallway.

Footsteps sounded loudly in the atmosphere, then stopped and a bit of shuffling around could be heard. After that, a few other pairs of steps could be heard, but louder than the ones before, like someone was jumping.

Or had landed inside from the windows.

Someone clicked their tongue and the group could hear it all very well since they were quite close from the group of people that just arrived in this part of the school.

"They were here like, two seconds ago! Where did they go?!" A masculine voice spoke, breaking the silence. Strangely, that voice was very familiar to two males that were sitting in a classroom not too far from it.

Namjoon shot a weird glance at Jungkook, who just stared back with curiosity, not understanding what that look meant. Lifting his finger up, the purple-haired male grabbed his phone and very gently tapped something on it.

The words : 'Is that who I think it is?' Could be seen on the notebook on his screen, the youngest answering the question with a simple nod, confirming the thoughts of Namjoon, who swore in his head.

Another, manlier, voice talked. "But Sir, since they're all in the mafia, isn't it a little bit normal that they could escape our attack without a trace? I mean, surely you wouldn't think that it would be so easy to capture them.."