Chapter 12

J

~Flashback to when Jungkook and Yoongi just started their training in the mafia when they were kids~

"Hello to you all new recruits. I will be your instructor for a few years, my name is Hajoon, but you will address me as master. Now will you all please introduce yourselves. Only your name will be necessary." The male said with an authoritative voice, putting all of the new members on edge.

One by one, they all said their names and looked at each and everyone that was talking, trying to find the one that was the weakest, the easy target, the one that would break first.

Then, came the ravenette's turn : "Jungkook"

And the one beside him : "Yoongi"

As soon as both the names left the two boys mouths, the heads turned towards them and many eyes widened. Some of the glares were filled with a deep envy, others had more fear in them and some even had a dangerous killing intent embedded in their pupils.

Let's say everyone had heard of them at one point in their lives.

After them, only a few more kids were left, one talking after the other. Minutes later, it was the turn of the last recruit.

"Jaehyun" the blonde boy said shakily, looking around at the pair of eyes that were glaring at him, some faces smirking and others very serious, all concentrating on the nervous one.

Until the instructor started to talk again and all the heads turned to look at him, loosing interest in the trembling figure.

Everyone looked at the adult, except one.

The blonde boy was looking at the ravenette that had named himself a little bit earlier. Something in the way that he stood straight and proud made him stand out from the crowd and Jaehyun was attracted to him in a weird way.

So the little boy stared at what would soon become his idol, his hero. The blonde would always stare at him during the practices, when they were eating, in the changing rooms, even when he was walking in the hallways, everywhere.

Yes, it was a bit creepy, but wouldn't you do the same if your favourite idol was so close to you?

He would hide himself by pushing his body against a wall to avoid being seen when he would hear Jungkook coming closer, pretending he was doing something else when they would make eye contact.

One time, he walked inside the toilet and saw the ravenette doing his business.

You see, even if it was a bit stupid, the boy was very very shy from nature and even more so when his idol was around, so he just turned red and fled the scene, deciding to hold his bladder for as long as possible.

After that day, the blonde male always checked that Jungkook was out of the bathroom before going inside.

They grew up together, trained, got better and better for the harsh life that would soon be theirs. Jaehyun would still look up at Jungkook, but he followed him a little bit less, because the younger's skills and senses were getting better and better.

And he didn't want to be caught.

One day, they were training in the gym on the mattresses, doing self-defense.

Unfortunately for Jaehyun, he was paired up today with Jungkook.

Why unfortunately? Because the boy became so shy since they were close to each other, so he couldn't concentrate on what techniques the other was using and ended up on the floor many times, all bruised up.