Chapter 19

So this is a bit different chap but I wanted to switch it up
You'll see why 😉

One of the reason this chap was late, is because WattPad decided to delete more than half of it.
Thank you. Greatly appreciated 😝😭
***
J

A little while after the shooting~

The boy walked through the hallways, bored out of his mind. His friend was nowhere to be seen and the male was supposed to bring him back home, but it seems like he left the school without him, so he had nothing to do, wondering if he really had to walk to his home.

So he decided to walk a little bit more before having to make a decision. But sounds coming from a classroom interrupted his thoughts and, since he was curious, he decided to go and see what was happening.

He pushed open the door and a really surprising sight graced his eyes.

"Yoongi? Wait- Why are you doing this here?! Someone could see you! Stop it!" The pink-head spoke quickly, stepping quickly towards the slightly taller male, that was currently rubbing a handgun with a cloth on a desk.

The silver-haired male looked up from his task and smiled. "Why? I'm doing this now so I can sleep at home later."

"But in school? What if a teacher comes in?" Jimin yelled out, taking a step back to glance in the hallways to make sure they were empty.

Let's rewind back a bit...

When the shooting at school had occurred, Yoongi had found Jimin, curled up in a ball, crying in an empty classroom on the first floor and something in him told him that he couldn't leave the traumatized younger alone, even if they didn't know each other for a long time. So he convinced the crying boy to follow him so he could bring him back to his house, then he headed over to the company and then went to Jimin's house again to make sure he was okay.

They spent a lot of time together, during the few days the school was canceled because of the horror that happened, and have been close ever since.

When school started again, one night, the younger stayed a little bit later inside the building, after classes, having to meet up with one of his teachers to ask questions, and he was making his way towards the exit when he heard people talking in a classroom.

One of which he recognized as Yoongi.

So he decided to wait for him, since they walked home sometime together, their houses were not that far away from each other it made the long walk more entertaining, and sat beside the door.

Jimin didn't really want to eavesdrop, he really didn't. But the voices were getting so loud and angry, spiking up his curiosity, that he couldn't help it.

The boy could hear his hyung talking with a few other people, the pink-head didn't know who they were, and didn't really understand what they were arguing about. Still, he decided to stay put and listen.

"You're telling me that they have been stealing money and drugs from us for what.. 2 years? And they have been in our gang since the beginning? And no one could find out who were the traitors? Are you fucking kidding me?" Jimin was very confused at this point.

Gang? Drugs? What is he talking about?!

The older spoke with a very neutral tone and people that didn't know him would probably think that this was a normal conversation, well, except what had been said in it, but the pink-head knew that this wasn't the tone Yoongi normally spoke in.