Chapter 14

J

It wasn't that Jungkook didn't like his cousin. Very far from that.

It was just that Seokjin, even if he was a few years older than the ravenette, acted like a young kid. He would steal his cousin's lunch when he wasn't looking, throw soapy water on him when they were both washing the dishes at the gang's building, come to awaken the younger by jumping on him and yelling in his ears.

And he was very cuddly and had a little bit too much of affection to give.

Like a lot.

He would never miss the time to shower with hugs and kisses all his family members and his boyfriend and he would always be there for you if you needed it. He would also be there if you didn't need it.

He was a real handful.

But he could also be very sassy if something wasn't like he wanted it to be. If the food wasn't right, if the meetings didn't start on time, if he didn't get his morning and night kisses from Namjoon to start and end the day well and if he wasn't comfortable.

And, last but not least, he was very very good at what he did. Especially at mafia business.

The older could make deals like he could cook. He would always find the deals that were more advantageous for the gang and come in looking like a very innocent and inexperienced buyer or seller and pretend like he didn't know much about the trade they were making. Helped with his very angelic and innocent-looking face, the enemy didn't think twice about trying to fool the male...

Only to find out a few seconds later that Seokjin had a gun pointed on the middle of his forehead and his men were encircling the unsuspecting male's group.

He would always come out with double the profit and a lot of kills on his hand. So his innocent appearance was just a mask.

He truly could be scary.

But not with the male that he was currently holding very close to himself.

"Yeah, I'm happy that you're back Jin. And you too Joon, I've missed you guys." Jungkook said, closing his eyes and finally accepting the hug and returning it by snaking his arms around his hyung to hug him back.

After a few seconds of the warm hug, the youngest opened his eyes again and gazed at the purple-haired male standing awkwardly, close to them. He asked Namjoon : "So I heard the weapon trade went well. Did you fuck them up real good?"

His words were then followed by a loud smack on the back of his head coming from an angry brown-haired hyung who muttered 'Stop cursing child' and a loud laugh from the grape head.

"Yes it went well. Jin and I fuc-fudged them up nicely Kook." He answered the question with a very wide dimple smile and came closer to the pair with his hands in his pockets and a very cool look on.

Namjoon was the male that was in charge of the logistics in the gang. He had a whole team behind him helping with all the hackings and strategies that would be used during the missions. They decided who went where at which time, who could go in first, etc.

Their group had very expensive computers and servers at the company and Namjin's house had a secret room (like Jungkook's one) that was filled with monitors and a super computer so the male could help his boyfriend when he was on a mission from far away.