Chapter 6

I thought about this all night so let's go!

***
J

The male pushed open the big wooden doors of the Principal's office, being immediately met by the sweet scent of a freshly brewed fruit tea.

The room was fairly large for an office, probably because this was a big school. The lights were dimmed, making the beige colour of the walls seem darker. The ceiling was white with round lamps stuck in it and the floor was made with grey tiles with a white round rug covering the center of it. Against the right wall sat a desk with a computer, occupied by a young male, probably the secretary, and a couch was pressed against the left wall.

Jungkook walked towards the black desk of the Principal, in the middle of the room, a middle-age man with salt and pepper hair.

The man looked up as soon as he heard footsteps, a smile immediately gracing his face. The younger bowed to the Principal respectfully, before straightening himself.

"You must be the new student... Jungkook was it?" The aforementioned nodded, keeping a serious face on.

"Well I'm Mister Choi, the Principal. Let me get all you'll need for your studies! Also, will you need a dorm room?" The Principal asked, with an even bigger smile and, when Jungkook shook his head, he got up, almost skipping to the door, gesture which was accompanied by small giggles, to go get everything.

What the fuck. Jungkook thought, looking weirdly at the retreating figure.

Why did the Principal just act this way? Did a fuse just explode in his head?

Jungkook, still confused about the scene, looked around and hit the rug with his foot, clearly becoming uncomfortable. The silence was a bit heavy in the room.

Hearing the door open again, the ravenette turned around and followed the happy Principal with his eyes until he was seated again.

"Here are all your things Jungkook. Your timetable, your locker number and combination and your uniform." Mister Choi said, giving the younger each item as he was naming them. When Jungkook finished placing the papers in his pockets, the older grabbed his hand that wasn't holding the bag with the clothings inside with his own.

Looking deep into his eyes with a serious look on, Choi said : "We're very happy to have you here Mister Jeon."

They kept the intense eye contact for what seemed like a few minutes, in reality being only a few seconds, before the warm smile came back on the Principal's face.

"Enjoy your time here Jungkook!!" He almost yelled happily while getting up and going to the door to open it with a slight bounce in his steps. Then, he motioned for the now new student to go outside.

Side-glancing to the male when they were side-to-side, the black-haired male walked to the door with all his things, bowed one last time to the Principal and went outside. As soon as his feet touched the floor of the hallways, the door violently closed behind the male.

Not even looking back, still unfazed, Jungkook walked forward until he found a map of the school, thinking that it would've been nice to follow it earlier when he got lost, he looked at the directions to get to the nearest exit and left.