Aftermath

Unedited

You decide to leave Jumin alone. He has Zen and C to comfort him and you've tired to help him but you seem to only make things worse. So you just left. You could kind of infee thwt the host club was either closed or had a small amount of people. Only jaehee, Seven, Yoosung, And Ray can actually be working anyways. But you might as well go up and check to make sure. You head to the stairs to get to Music Room Three. When you get there, the doors are closed and Jaehee is sighing, standing there with Yoosung. They are looking at her phone. You go ahead and greet the pair.

"Jaehee! Yoosung! What's up?"

The two look up. Jaehee seems to be on pins and needles while Yoosung is jus for his normal self.  Yoosung waved at you. You decide to walk over there and see what was on the phone. You walked over behind jaehee and leaned over her shoulder to see what the hell was going on. You noticed that she wasn't wearing her normal binder. That's good for her! Another small step towards becoming the person she wants to be: herself. You see the phone and freeze up.

It was a video of the entire fight. People circling around you posted it to twitter, Instagram, Facebook, tumblr, Snapchat, everywhere. People were resharing it like crazy. You look at the comments section of Jaehee's snapchat and see everyone siding with Sarah. You hadn't nobody on your side. Only Jaehee and Yoosung bothered to defend you and Jumin by explaining the situation and sparking up discussion. Apparently people take one look at the video and decide who is in the wrong. They didnt even watch it all the way. If they did, they would understand what was happening. But that's not how people work. You sighed.

"Well whatever. Im going to Find someone who isn't obsessed with the outcome of my little quarrel with Sarah."

You turned away from them and started walking down the hall, not even cons idering the fact that Ray and/or Seven could be in the host club. You just fast walk away. You want to forget all this drama. This was getting stressful. You walk all the way outside of the school, lost in your own mind, when you get to the fountain. You sit down on the side of it angrily. You humph and let yourself think about... whatever? You don't even know! Whatever it was, it better not be Sarah! That gold digging pink haired good for nothing... UGH! Now you definitely are the school's whore...

You felt something cold pressed against your cheek. Huh? Your hand falls over it, and some stray fingers in the process. You look up and meet two cheerful golden eyes and Gucci glasses. He has a goody grin and his red hair somehwat falling over his lenses. He was wearing his red headphones over his ears instead of around his neck. You take the soda he held against your face and held it. You didn't bother to open it or look him in the eye when you make your response.

"Thanks Seven, you're a God on Earth..."

Seven watched you sigh. Something was definitely wrong. The redheaded boy sat down next to you, Inching close and resting his hand over your own, which was flat on the stone of the water fountain's edge. He was worried about you, and he doesn't get this way around people often. He was serious around you. No, he was serious for you. He cared about you. If something was wrong, which he knew there was, he would do literally everything in his power to fix that so he can see that beautiful bright smile of yours again.

"Woah, someone seems down in the dumps. You need a pick me up."

You looked up at seven with melancholy. He was standing up. Oh. Pfft. Good pun. You were about to to laugh at his joke when you realized it wasn't over. He then picked you up off the fountain edge and held your bridal style. You started laughing, the drink falling to the ground. Seven grinned and started spinning you around. Oh my goodness now this was a pick me up! You couldn't stop laughing. Seven could be the funniest guy alive when he really wants to be.

Ah, that was better. Seven saw your smile. He decided a few spin shots was enough he walked over to a bench instead of the fountain. He was worried the water would distract you and possibly make you sadder. He placed you down on the bench and sat down next to you yet again. You were still laughing and blushing a bit. You were just so awesome he couldn't help but want to mess with you and see that smile he likes so much no more and more. Sure, he was aware of everyone else. You entered in and everyone else fell utterly in love with you. He was aware. But that didn't mean he didn't fall victim to your spell either. He was also entranced. He wanted you too. Alas, that's how harem fanfics go.

"Seven you're friggin awesome!"

You grinned at him. For a moment it felt like all your problems simply melted away. Everything was gone and back to normal. It started to feel a little bit more like day five. Relaxed, calm, fun, and full of lots of love. If only you could have that again. Wait a second... is it day six and you have school today? Shouldn't it be Saturday? Screw it. Welcome to the world of fanfiction. We can just say the school only has a break on Sundays and Saturdays are school days. Welcome to Mystic Academy, where weekends are only a day long. Oh well. You can deal with it, Reader. Can't you? You have cute boys.

"Well, if I'm so awesome you wouldn't mind going out with me tomorrow, would you? Ya know, a date?"

A date? With Seven? Wow, that came from nowhere. You blushed  color that made his hair jealous. Meanwhile in Seven's Head he hasn't thought it through. Tomorrow was a Unknown day and Unknown would want to be aggressive and try to take him out of the picture so he can go on the date instead. Plus, wouldn't you be happy with someone other than him? If you knew about his true problems.... would you even want to pursue him any more. Another thing, Jumin seems to also have sentientality. He is also aware this is all a book, based on a game. So why would you choose him? He's taking over what you're reading right now anyways. You're reading his thoughts right now. You can change it.

Go on a date with seven?

[ ] Yes

[ ] No

Please check one box.

1139 Words

A/N

OH MY GOD I FORGOT TO UPDATE YESTERDAY I AM SO SORRY LOVLIES I REALLY AM THW WORST AUTHOR EVER I AM SO SORRY AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Anyways, how do you like that? You have to make a choice. Once I get a total of FIVE VOTES I will make the next chapter. It gives me time to think what options I will choose. Also an excuse for a later update.

Again, I'm so sorry for lack of updates yesterday! I love you!

~Eva