The Sweethearts

Unedited

Ah, a new day. A new morning To forget all the drama and melancholy of the precious day. We don't need depression! Today is a fluff day! So you walked up to the school for another day. You catch sight of a familiar blonde and redhead waiting for you. Yoosung and Seven. The two were the biggest sweethearts and most joyful in the club. They both look up from whatever conversation they were having and grin at you. They sprang up from their sitting position and ran to you. Yoosung almost tackled you into a hug and Seven went behind you. You were in the middle of a cute Guy sandwich.

"Yay! It's (name)! Seven and I were waiting for you! We wanna walk you to class!"

Awww, he was too precious. For once in this story, you were the one giving the stereotypical cliché anime head pat. Then you felt seven place his chin on your shoulder. You glanced over wt him to see his eyes closed and he was smiling. He looked like he really needed a big hug. You reach your other arm and pull him closer in a backwards hug. It's hard hugging two boys at once! Especially when sandwiched between them! Instead of you, Seven took the next opportunity to speak.

"It's Yoosung's idea, but I can't say no to walking around with you. Now I get both of you~"

He purred in your ear almost sexually. You snickered at how adorable funny he was being. Yoosung also giggled after hearing that. He must feel really important and happy, unlike the stuff that was in yesterday must have felt for him. It was nice to see two of your boys so happy. Seven let you go and Yoosung pulled out of your grasp. Both boys grabbed one of your hands, both entwining their fingers with yours. You didn't know which pair of eyes to stare in. The amythests or the golden ones? You felt so special, so happy. It's like the bullying that happened to you was nonexistent. And you've only been at this school for five days!

"You two are dorks, but I love you both!"

You watched yoosung's face flush entirely red st the statement and a bit of pink dust over seven's cheeks. The two boys looked between eachother, having their own flustered face. Yoosung was blushing very loudly while Seven was blushing quietly. You giggled at the two and started walking, dragging them behind you. Soon the boys noticed and started walking too. This was a normal morning at Mystic Academy.

425 Words

A/N

No inspiration right now. I tried. I'm sorry. I'm the worst.

~Eva