Defender Of Justice! ...And Pretty Girls

Unedited

You make eye contact with the redhead seven from the hall. He looks a lot more serious than he did In the hall. He had a straight face a smile he stares into your soul. Your posture snaps to perfection and you glance back at V. V was still smiling, almost like he was smiling through pain. He used his hand for you to go ahead and motion you should go ahead and go. You gulped to yourself. Oh man. You looked back over to him. Why were you anxious? I'd it because he looked scarier than his first impression? Normally that never happens! 

You start walking towards him. You watch him pull down those red headphones of his and stare at you. You smile awkwardly as you approach him. You sit down right next to him in the booth, an awkward silence going through the atmosphere. Yoosung came around and refilled both of your drinks. Well, he gave you a cup of tea and he gave Seven another can of Doctor Pepper. It made you wonder how many he's had so far. You take a sip of the tea when he suddenly starts talking.

"Decide to make me last, huh? Don't worry. I won't take offense."

He chuckled, very serious. You certainly didn't expect him to act this way. You expected him to be upbeat and carefree like he was in the hallway. Why wasn't he that way? It made you concerned and it broke your heart. That's when you saw something out of the corner of your eye. It was big and black and hairy. If you thought of something perverted then you need to get out of here. You shrieke and jumped into his lap, hugging his neck and staying close to him. You don't know why you did. Wait, you take that back. You got scared,

Then the most angelic laugh rang through your ears as arms wrapped around your body, holding you close to Seven. You opened your eyes, which were squeezed tightly shut. You felt him take one of his hands off you and reach out towards the table. You gasped when you realized what he was doing and buried your face in his neck, around his plastic headphones. It was uncomfortable, but at least you were safe from that icky black hairy... WHATEVER THE HELL THAT THING HAPPENED TO BE!!!

"Wow you're cute! Don't worry, Defender Of Justice And Pretty Girls Seven-Oh-Seven is here! Oh yeah, It's just a phony. You can relax. But don't stop hugging me though~"

You cautiously lifted your head and turned it to see that he was holding a plastic spider in his hand. You wanted to punch him, laugh, and cry st the same time. So basically it's a period without the cramps or blood. Just the hormones. You didn't know what you wanted to do but the cry option you had earlier was starting to sound nice. You curried your face in his neck again, grumbling to yourself. Defender of Justice and Pretty Girls 707 seemed to find this a very amusing game. He must be the mischievous one. Go figure.

"Aww, I can't hear you when you mumble honey! Are you mad at me for scaring you with Mister Spidey?"

You couldn't help but snicker at that, almost entirely eliminating your bad mood. He calls his toy spider "Mister Spidey". That was freaking adorable. You smiled and lifted your head up, looking him in his eyes which were hidden behind glass lenses framed with yellow and black glasses.  That's when you realized you were sitting in his lap and hugging him. You blushed and tried to scoot off of him. You really just met these guys and fell in love with each of them upon first sight, huh? This must be one hell of a harem fanfiction. You tried to get off of him but his hands gripped you in place. He gave you a very dissapointed pout. It was a mix of needy/jealous boyfriend and sad puppy. Your heart didn't know wether to break or flip in a fangirlish excitement.

"Hey, you aren't gonna leave me already, are ya? You spent the least time with me so far..."

You sighed and managed to slip off his lap, but still sit next to him. His arm draped over your shoulder and his free hand entwined with your other hand. Okay, that was much more comfortable. You could handle this without gettin thst nervous fire of love you felt woth various boys. Seven seemed like the comfortable, humorable type. You don't need to get all hot and bothered to know you have a crush on him already. Thinking about it, every boy had a type of attraction to they sparked in you. Yoosung, Saeran, And Jumin made you the way you mentioned earlier. Hot, bothered, nervous, craving, exetera. Meanwhile Seven, Jumin, and V made you comfortable being around them which was super improtsnt or two partners. Then there do Jaehee... She just exists. You don't know about her. You feel pretty platonic and indifferent about her. Anyways, attention back to our precious space station husbando.

"Nevermind this is kinda nice. Makes me feel like I'm married to you and we have twins thst finslly decided to take a nap for twenty minutes but it's still nice.  Right (name)?"

Wait, did you tell him your name? Ah, screw it. Yoosung from this morning probably told him if you didn't introduce yourself to him in the hall. Wait a second, did you introduce yourself to any of these guys? Especially the ones that kissed you? Wait another gosh diddly darn second, what the heck is that kind of comparison!? Well, it was kinda adorable and true. He was a very comfortable person to sit in this position with in a booth. Huh, never mind. It was a really cool comparison to this situation. That's when Yoosung appeared again.

"Hey Seven. Club's about to close. Wanna hang out and play LOLOL later?"

You looked over at Seven, who squeezed your hand as if he didn't want to let you go. He sighed and nodded. He might as well. You smiled and told up, slipping away from the redhead. You smile at both him and Yoosung as Seven stands up. A fire lights in your heart and your blood boils. Gosh darn it both of them were so awesome and cute. Yoosung was affecting you right about now. He's too damn cute! You give the two boys a crusty in that yellow dress you call a school uniform, flashing them your best smile. Wow, your heart was pounding like tomorrow wasn't there!

"Thank you both and the rest of the hosts for this. Today has been the best day ever!"

Seven and Yoosung shared a look as you returned to normal posture. Both of them smirked. You felt a wave of that heated attraction go through your veins. Well, for a lack of better explanation imma continue to call this little feeling attraction. Yoosung was just plain adorable and Seven was a mix of adorable and hot and nerdy. Both boys took your hands and bowed before you, planting a kiss at the same time on your hands. Your face was so heated you could faint from a stroke right here and die the happiest maiden in the entire world. Then the two synchronized their words, just like the Hitachiin Twins From the original host club.

"Thank you for being our guest~"

Oh yeah. You are definitely coming back.

1243 Words

A/N

Im so sorry about how late this chapter was! It's supposed to be updated around seven in the morning and it's eight at night right now! Stupid stupid stupid!

Well, I hope you enjoy this so far. It would mean a lot if you react to the jokes I make and story Itself. Maybe fangirl a little or make some plot recommendations. I want to interact with all of you.

And if you know me irl...

Don't judge me.

~Eva